Summer's Eve vag wipes question : Swingers Discussion 171631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSummer's Eve vag wipes question
TOPIC: Summer's Eve vag wipes question
Created by: hardrockers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Brushing is NOT recommended prior to oral sex. If the gums are scratched and bleed just a little bit, you are opening yourself up to other problems. I have never heard of an issue with using a mouth rinse.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Vixen: I completely forgot about the rinsing. I am up on the handwashing but I am always concerned when someone puts their fingers near my anus and then goes towards my vagina. That's a sure way to get an infection as the bacteria is transferred and I hate to ruin the mood by reminding mainly guys of this but I can bet that a lot of them aren't aware of this so I have to school em.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Recurring yeast infections are not good as we all know. It could also be something in the diet. I know cranberry is heraled as the cure all and preventative as well. Sometimes the gut needs to be treated to restore the ph balance and where there is good bacteria in the intestinal tract, yeast infections in some cases can be eliminated. I take acidophilis (sp) for this and I have no problem. If all else fails, check with your health care provider to make sure there is no underlying medical problem.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Oh my

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
So funny, I just bought a box of wipes today as I am traveling and for some reason between perspiration from walking and rushing around and my thunder thighs rubbing together, I feel the need to freshen up more often. These wipes are priceless and I've never had anyone say they leave a strange taste and, after our numerous discussions here, I tasted myself.....nothing!...LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I like to use the wipes made for babies, Huggies or Pampers brand. I have found the whole area to be much less irritable and much "fresher" than before. I mostly use them at night or sometimes during the day if I feel a need and ALWAYS after oral sex with anyone, cause without, I almost always get a yeast infection. Hub would let me know if there was a taste or odor.

Westminster CA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
All wipes leave a taste. Even the unscented ones. Yes, wiping with a wash cloth will lessen it, but if plain soap and water is available, why use a wipe? Make sense?

Our vagina's are built to naturally cleanse themselves. As long as you are healthy, eating well and bathing regularly, odor should not be a problem. Discharge happens naturally. Like they told us in health class, if it's out of the ordinary, go to your doctor b/c excessive discharge is usually your body trying to get rid of a baddie. That said, what's normal can vary from week to week or day to day. YOU know your body. Listen to it.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Agreed. I have recurrent UTIs...so myself especially, I am incredibly careful with what I clean myself with and how. Even body washes with heavy perfumes...my body dislikes them. I use Dial because it is antibacterial. Whether or not it makes a difference I'm not sure. Hell, I even watch lubes, I try and use paraben free at all costs.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Carrie is quite correct. Those products are a major cause of vaginal issues. Any gynecologist will confirm. The body has it's own built in cleaning abilities. No one should be using anything but a gentle, fragrance free soap and/or plain water.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
It does leave a taste. Maybe you can't taste it but I sure can. And my guru, a doctor, tells me these things are a big no no and are the number one reason for yeast infections and other problems.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Summer's Eve vag wipes question