Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Suggestions for getting out of the Sexy Slump
TOPIC: Suggestions_for_getting_out_of_the_Sexy_Slump
Created by: livewirecpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
I like a day at a very nice spa - facial, body mud wrap, pedicure - you get the idea. Then put on a sexy sun dress, make up and do the hair. Go meet my sister or other girlfriends at a local bar/restaurant. Sit at the bar and flirt! I also flirt with women. ;>) All the suggestions below are great ones! Friends always help the spirit.

Username hidden
(223 posts)
Whenever I get blue, I doll myself up and make the day about me. I do retail therapy, nail salon, things like that. I make sure to smile and make lots of eye contact. It usually isn't long before I start getting flirted with. By the time I get home, I know I still got it! lol

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Mrs. lwc Last time I felt in a really serious sexy slump, I went for a weekend excursion to the beach. No, you don't have to go as far as the beach...but getting away from my normal routine for a day or so improved my spirits, attitude and the company of other girlfriend(s) to laugh with, vent to and share time with was just what I needed at that point.

Hope you get your sexy jive back soon!

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(6028 posts)
sometimes, for me, it's being a bit sexy with other girls, and that will get me giggly and sexy-feeling and back "in the mood." Recalling some sexy past times together also works, or just jumping out of your comfort zone and initiating something sexual even if you're not feeling it at first, will end up, usually, with you feeling sexy again.

Good luck. We all get in "slumps." I think sometimes we don't realize it b/c it's not something we read in the posts all that much. People tend to brag instead about having sex 5 times a day everyday. I can honestly say we do not.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Suggestions for getting out of the Sexy Slump
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.