Strap-ons : Swingers Discussion 198047
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkStrap-ons
TOPIC: Strap-ons
Created by: whalerockers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Harnessed with cyberskin for sugar! Zimzala!

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Have used one and have had one used on me. The trick is to not wear it too high up on your body (this advice came to me from my husband, who enjoyed giving directions to me and another bi female).

It's fun here and there, and can be sexy, but you can't take it too seriously. We always get the giggles, my gfs and I, whenever we use them, but nothing wrong w/ getting the giggles.

A friend of mine in VA and I tried out a double dildo and once we got moving in sync, it was great.

Whatever you try, make sure you have a good time, keep a sense of humor, and remember that practice makes...well, sort of perfect!

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
i hear that the feeldoe? is good for giver and reciever but have not seen it used

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
i had a strap-on used on me once and it was kind of uncomfortable for me. i prefer the real thing.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
Hi Whale,

I have zero experience with a strap on and hope to keep it that way lol. If I want to be banged I want a male body attracted. I enjoy females and I enjoy toys but the idea of a strap on does absolutely nothing for me.

I am sure many here have lots of positive experiences to share and I look forward to reading them. Different strokes for different folks.

Nice to see a newer face in the forums.....welcome.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Strap-ons