Squirting! : Swingers Discussion 1937511031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSquirting!
TOPIC: Squirting!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 38 of 38 
User Details are only visible to members.
By the way Dee Dee, no one is an "odd ball". We were married for some 30 years before I started to read everything I could about squirting. Then with practice and with my sweetie in the right state of mind "it" happened. Now it is a regular part of our play.

Easy for me to say, but try not to get frustrated over it.

I am sure Deb and others will be able to give you some good advise on the topic.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
In my experience, the secret has been to have the female in a relaxed state of mind and really turned on.

In our case, it is definitely not urine. The liquid is clear, almost sweet tasting and does not stain. We use a rubber sheet purchased from a fabric store because she usually soaks through towels. This saves on having to change the bed sheets all the time and shows consideration when playing with others.

Over time, I have used three different techniques depending on the women's mood and excitement level. Finger fucking, like what is shown on the Redtube clip that KurtEZ1 was kind enough to share with us. The dick slapping the pussy method and straight on missionary position. If it is urine you are not there yet, IMHO. In my mind there is nothing better than to help a female come in this fashion.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
"fill it with warm water"

or piss

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
A true gentleman (sort of)!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Drat! You let me down. I love it when you and Deb have the one and two word debate on this subject!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
And Akron will likely be along shortly to give his one word opinion on the subject!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
welcome to the forums shelikesitrough.

There are literally dozens of threads on the forum about squirting.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I have some questions about squirting. I have squirted a couple times without realizing that I have done it. It turns my lover on when I do and he tries to get me to squirt whenever possible. The problem is is that I can't just do it when ever I want. We have been with other females that have no problem squirting multiple times. I'm just wondering if I am the only "odd-ball" out there that has this issue. I have also read that squirting is just a parlor trick. Anyone have any input on this for me?

DeeDee

Alexandria MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 38 of 38 
TOPIC: Squirting!