Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!! : Swingers Discussion 782061081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSquirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 273   End
User Details are only visible to members.
None of the gushers I've been with had the fluid coming out of the vagina....it was all from the urethra.... I spread those lips and watched intently to see where the fluid was exiting so there was no mistakening the exit point. LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
and that surpises you lost.... lol.. which forums have you been in...

these have been that way since I can't remember when....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
And btw I'd never be comfortable being naked around any of you women, I'd be too damn concerned with what the hell you are thinking to ever be comfortable. Shit, I'm putting in my profile something along the line of "if you have phobias about certain parts of sexual encounters to the point of the squirters fact or gimme a break thread please continue on." Damn. Sorry to seem rude but you guys sure do want to win an argument awfully bad.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Feet are nice, but nothing tops a female orgasm. Stop fiddling with feet and let's start arranging some big O's to further the thread theme. Knowledge before fungus!" In this you are truly correct. However, when one repeats the same knowledge over. And over. And OVER. And O V E R eventually we are all like okay its fucking piss, we get it. Did I say and OVER? LOL. I mean seriously people. And I don't care what you say, nasty feet are just frickin gross. You can say what you want about me pissing but keep nasty feet to yourself.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Just a thank you is all...

I've said enough in this thread previously...

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thank you Hunt (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Perm, we've been to a lot of websites on the subject also. The trouble is few of them include any input from those who have done actual research or who have opened up female bodies to discover what is in there. Most of these sites are opinions, points of view by those who wish copious female ejaculation not to be urine.

We've discussed in our postings reasons why there is so much power in the want for it not to be urine. We can't remember any poster who feels that copious female ejaculation is not urine dealing directly with the dynamics of that want. There are simple issues that aren't determined by opinion. Where is the fluid stored if not urine? Copious squirts exit via the urethra. That is easy for anyone to determine. The bladder is connected to the urethra, and it stores enough fluid for the maximum copious squirts reported. This is simple reasoning. Why postulate all sorts of unproven female bodily functions when they don't really explain these basic observations? Is it not because there is a powerful want for it not to be urine?

The female prostate's existence is not a consensus opinion by the science of medicine. Nor is copious production from that postulated prostate. Skene's glands are also mentioned by many sites. Again, their existence and function has not been established by consensus. Since they are admittedly small by those who postulate them, their output simply can't measure up to copious squirting.

We do have personal experience with copious squirters, so this isn't only an intellectual discussion for us. Our experiences demonstrate that urine is squirted, sometimes in large amounts. And we have no hangups about it being urine. Squirting is fun, is wonderful, and it does happen. It can be fun and wonderful and still be urine.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I would like to know where you are finding this information. Everything I am finding on the subject says the fluid originates in the prostate and has some similar minerals and things but it isn't urine.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
DandJ... nope. Sorry.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Cold cum??? How did you get there? Didn't you get from my posts I was talking about live, hot from Tort and other volunteers? Jeez and from there to feet fellatio? Now there is some serious Freudian fungus that dominates minds here to turn a thread about female ejaculation to fellating the flora of feet.

Feet are nice, but nothing tops a female orgasm. Stop fiddling with feet and let's start arranging some big O's to further the thread theme. Knowledge before fungus!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 273   End
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!