Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!! : Swingers Discussion 782061071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSquirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 273   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It amazes me at the lack of logic and "stick your head in the sand" attitude of people that don't want to believe it's pee.

Facts- large quantities are ejected from the urethra and not the vagina. I've witnessed it many times by many squirters/gushers that claim they ejaculate. So, essentially you are claiming it's ejaculation coming out of the urethra-coming from ahhhhh somewhere but NOT the bladder. Between the urethra opening and the bladder there is no storage container for large quantities of liquid- do you have a second bladder hidden somewhere thatstores this ejaculation? You must have, because to hold half a cup of fluid it has to be stored because there is no organ in the human body that can instantaneous manufacture a half a cup of fluid in one second. So, tell me where you are storing these massive quantities of fluid OUTSIDE of the bladder? Geeze- where is you logic people?

About the only possible alternative here is to think that the skene's glands manufactures the fluid over several minutes during arousal and the fluid flows backwards for storage in to the bladder to be held for ejaculation- that way it's not pee and it has a place to be stored. However, biologically I think that is impossible but dang, I'm trying to come up with a reasonable solution for those that think it's not pee. Anyone else want to try?

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
You pissed the bed to determine that?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
PEE STAINS THE SHEETS & stinks

when the wifes squirts on the bed it never stains and no stink Humm let us think now

Lewiston MI
Username hidden
(45 posts)
w w w .the - clitoris . com / f_html / ejacula . htm

I found this to be very interesting...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
DandJ, Your argument also applies to you in your stance it is pee. Your observations does not make it pee. Maybe the couples you played with that ejaculated it was pee. Maybe that was there kink peeing on you. Who knows. I know when I have squirted-- someday to I might become a gusher--lol.. it is not pee. From my hubbies experience the women he has played with it has not been pee.

I am not here to convinence you that it is pee or not. The posting indicated is it fact or truth women squirt/gush and I gave a response. I could care less if you think it is pee or not. There is nothing anyone is going post here that is going to change my opinion- which I assume applies to you and your position.

This disagreement whether it is pee or not will not be resolved here. As indicated again and again and again. The research out there supports both positions to this argrument. So, I find it tiring when the ones say it is pee that their research is more valid is someway...hmmm Could that be failure to recognize there there is a difference of opinion even in the scientific world.

But in the end disagreements are good it is what makes the world an interesting place.

And I still think Sensu and Lost - Rock!!!! You go women.

And feet with fungus is nasty.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
The ones we see whinning here are those who complain about discussing the topic of this thread. It's really quite simple, if you don't like the topic, go to one you like. To complain about keeping on topic we feel is simply disrespect.

It amazes us that Ring, who wants it to be not pee, projects her want on us. Want is not a part of what it is. We've presented simple, basic observations that anyone can make to help determine this. Those who want it to not be pee will not make those observations. Why? Because they don't want to find out what it is. They "know" it's not pee.

Sensuous, the google gods have been used here again and again to prove it's not pee. Wikipedia is an open source knowledge base, meaning anyone can post in it. It's not scientific consensus. Yes, Scorp, people are afraid of science, because the scientific method is not about "knowing", it's not about authorities making pronouncements, it's about the evidence, it's about observation.

Several posters have complained about us being persistent presenting the evidence and our observations, while at the same time they continue to be persistent saying it is not pee. Your persistence is good and ours is bad. Come on! Stop the second grade arguments and challenge our observations! Do the copious squirts you observe exit via the urethra or not??? Do the small squirts come from the vagina? Remember, you have to open the lips and get face close to actually tell.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Sensu...Right back at you. Excellent post. Shell... you know you rock!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Shell,

Excellent post babygirl! You are not alone in your opinion. The sad fact is that as witnessed AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN... a small few have to beat an issue to death telling everyone their opinion is the only opinion cause they are the Google gods no matter what! Then they whine and use other tactics to instigate cause no one wants to continue the discussion due to their narrow-mindedness. Talk about a TURN-OFF! After a while it grows tiresome and non interesting. YAWN!

I'll take actual experience over Google any time. While Google can be read, it isn't felt. I am thrilled that I have the ultimate in profound orgasms!!! I can't ask for better than that!

LONG LASTING INTENSE ORGASMS ROCK! YeHaW!!!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Rdy2,

B/c people just want to argue. Or some just want it to be pee b/c it turns them on . Or a whole bag full reasons for which I can not even imagine.

I think there are people that need everything proven and it is beyond their imagination that women's body can do something amazing that is not sanction by science. I still remember when I was in college and a special news bulletin came on TV from the Surgeon General indicating that it was official that studies found that PMS did exist. Can you believe that. I could have told them that. In fact, many women could have told them that. But until it was proved women were just crazy that exhibited signs of PMS. Anyway, I digress. The point is that nothing anyone writes here is going to change anyones mind. Especially, not mind. WOMEN ejaculate.... Hurray for women.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I'll let you all know the answer , next time I get stung by a jellyfish ! ;)

"G"

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4672 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 273   End
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!