Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!! : Swingers Discussion 782061061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSquirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 281   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"If the topic bores you start your own. What was it that you said about trying to control others?... oh that's right, it's your memory again, you forgot :)"

Seems to be YOUR issue, NOT mine. Why would I need to make a topic when I don't have the issue? Are you trying to control me? You keep making comments about me, but if you have not noticed... YOU and your comments aren't having an effect on me... (: LOL!

Everyone can see who is having an issue because no one will FIGHT and ARGUE back. Personally I'd rather have ultimate intense orgasms than waste my time trying to instigate fights on a sex site all the time. Sex IS a great stress reliever ya know...

Enjoy your negativity to your hearts content sweeties... You do it so well... EYES WIDE OPEN! Raven (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Ah, Tort, the scientific woman! We'd love to hear the results of your research, and better still to repeat it. In science it's very important to repeat research to make sure we've wrung every drop of evidence out of it. Perhaps we might cum to the climax of a consensus conclusion that finally gets to the bottom of ejaculations. Do we have to be on top to get to the bottom? Or is the woman on top better for getting to the bottom of this?

In any case we'll need a full report, double spaced, typed one side of each sheet only, and don't get it wet!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Who wants to do their own research when they can just claim whatever they want and stick their head in the sand. If they do first hand research themselves it might tell them what they don't want to know. So, don't expect them to do first hand research. LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Then don't leave your mouth open....

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Yawn..................

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
This subject needs no online research because you can do it yourself at home. If you truly are interested in finding out what squirts are you can simply observe. Ring, you've posted that you don't gush. Have you had your hubby or another observe where your squirt is coming from? It's either your vagina or your urethra. We've already discussed that yours may well be vaginal or could be urethral, but it would be nice to know. Do you wish to know?

For those who gush, and we've called a gush 1/2 cup or more for the sake of this discussion, it can be observed by anyone, and has been observed by some here on this thread, as coming from the urethra. That's a rather clear indication that it comes from the bladder, which is a rather clear indication that it is urine.

Please, if any of you are serious about copious squirts not being pee, observe for yourself. It's not difficult. We ask you to post your observations here to offer real research, from the field, from actual observations. That is real science.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Why not. In the end I do my own research before making a final decision. A good researcher reviews all the literature no matter where it comes from. I believe Wiki provides as good a start as any other reference source in seeking out literature about squirters, that can be used to branch out to other research etc.. To me just b/c you have a doctors degree does no mean you know it all. Anyone one can research a topic or procedure if they want. I will tell you, if you came down with something your doctor said this and this will happen if you don't do what they say, but you don't agree. You bet your butt you would be doing research and you would be looking at all types of research; you would not care where it came from if it would improve or cure your condition.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I like TAZ...lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
NOw it is a debate of who resource it more valid....lol lol lol What is next.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Yes... let's clarify again........

squirts of a teaspoon or less are not uncommon in women and it's exit point is the vagina. When aroused women make normal lube for intercourse and during the contractions of the vaginal walls during orgasm it is squeezed (squirted) out at that time. It't not a lot of fluid and many women do this.

Gushes of fluid - as in 1/2 cup or more (I've seen over a cup on several occasions) that exit during orgasm always (in my experience) have exited through the urethra hole and can squirt out several feet with force or just gush out in a big "whoosh" soaking the person if you don't get out of the way fast enough (many times my hair has looked like I just exited the shower). These gushers (since it always exits from the urethra) of great quantities are urine because there is no organ that can produce those quantities except the bladder.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 281   End
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!