Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!! : Swingers Discussion 782061051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSquirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 281   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Absolutely agreed. What makes me mad is the ones who preach at you are usually the ones doing it in secret, they are just pissed that you have the ability, trust and honesty to do it openly. And as far as spouses go you are soooo right omg. I sat there and listened to a co-worker, who is btw in the middle of divorce now, call her husband the most horrific names. She said "what are you, stupid?" I would most definately come back with fuck yeah, look at the bitch I married....so yes, I suppose I am stupid. But there ya go. But yes, most people belittle and act like they HATE their spouse. Wow. And they think that we are bad for doing this. What they do not see is the amount of pure trust and love it takes for one to be able to share their life partner with others and actually be happy knowing that their partner is enjoying themselves immensely. I'm just glad I'm on our team. LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I wish everyone could be as in love as I am with K..."

Scorp, what a beautiful thing to say! Yes, I think people learn quite quickly that the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence. I know as everyone today does, most of my girlfriends are divorcees. I have one who is in the early stages of divorce and is going through the selfish phase. Aaaah watching self destruction is always something isn't it? And our other friend was watching her "freedom" (and of course she was touting how fantastic it is to have her "freedom" and do whatever she wants)....I pulled her aside and said you need to think long before you act and do something that cannot be undone. Most of my friends who are single do not want to be single, especially the ladies. They don't like going home to an empty house and sleeping in a bed alone. That is why we are so cautious with singles that we play with. I don't think many WANT to be alone, they just happen to be alone for whatever reasons.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Rednbull, seems you haven't read much of this thread. Actually it's quite easy to tell what female ejaculation is simply by observing. You have much company feeling that online sources are what define squirting, but you all neglect the more immediate resource of finding out for yourself. Some posters previous to yours have offered their direct observations, as I have, determining that COPIOUS squirts come from the urethra which is connected to the bladder, which holds urine.

Not one poster who feels that female squirting cannot be urine has posted their direct observations. I've surmised that one poster, since she says she's never gushed while squirting, is likely not a copious squirter and may indeed squirt lubrication fluids from her vagina, but no direct observations of this have corroborated this guess or refuted it.

The only reason I can see for relying on the many online sites dedicated to the feeling that female squirting cannot be urine is that people want reinforcement of their belief that squirting not be urine. They seem not willing to engage in direct observation since it may refute their hard held position.

A few posters here have direct experience with copious squirting. I am one. My direct observations and theirs show that these copious squirts exit from the urethra and are urine. I've tasted, smelled, and touched such squirts and they were definitely urine. I must hasten to add that if you have not tasted your own urine or another person's urine, you may be under the notion that urine has a particular smell, taste, and color. It does not, it can smell not at all, be rather tasteless, and can be very clear in color.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Redn... I agree with you it is a starting point to start research, but as you know by reading this thread people don't not know the difference between a reference source and actually research documentation. Wilki... as I have indicated earlier is starting point because usually it has compiled /condensed array of information /or references.

So, for those women who have just checked in to this forum do your own research. Check out the original research conducted by Whipple (spelling?).

Let the argument continue....lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Redn... I agree with you it is a starting point to start research, but as you know by reading this thread people don't not know the difference between a reference source and actually research documentation. Wilki... as I have indicated earlier is starting point because usually it has compiled /condensed array of information /or references.

So, for those women who have just checked in to this forum do your own research. Check out the original research conducted by Whipple (spelling?).

Let the argument continue....lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
before I trust my health and wellbeing to a source, I sure want to know it's credible.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
The unicorn thread is down the hall, first door on the right. They've been running pretty hard in there. If you stay here, you'll get wet, cause this is the secret garden of gysers thread.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
My wonderful friends Scorpy...I would envy your life...if I didn't have the same love you do in mine. But we love you and our other friends who have it. Because we know the freedom of spirit and the unselfessness it takes to achieve that love. We also know and pity those whom are self absorbed and therefore unable to achieve unconditional love. Because they are unable to give it. Envy a single???? YAWN..........

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
How did you know? You just wouldn't believe it. Sometimes it takes me days and days to catch up. When that happens, I just get one of the kids to do it for me. Otherwise I'd never have time to chase me in Bitchfest and the like as tits on sticks does.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Sounds like Scorp actually has a real and gratifying life. Rather than one based on illusion and turning fiction into fact. Fantasies are fun. Telling them so much you believe them is dangerous to your mental health. Not that I have that problem. Everyone, I mean everyone wants me. I'm so busy with the time it takes me to reject people alone, I can't work for a living.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 281   End
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!