Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!! : Swingers Discussion 782061031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSquirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 278   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm new to the Forums, but couldn't pass this by without commenting. I am a heavy squirter/gusher. I can tell you it is an amazing feeling.....not the same as an orgasm, but often accompanying one. Every man & woman that has witnessed me squirting has been EXTREMELY turned on!!! It is NOT peeing, & anyone that has experienced this situation realizes it. So.....if you're ever in NO & want a demonstration....! Mrs. Naughty

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
lol. I know, right?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
AWESOME!

ER Doc: "You slipped in a puddle of what?"

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I did it! Only a little. In the shower today....was so excited, I jumped out of the shower and took a picture of my hand to send to M.....Almost slipped and fell on the wet tile. lol...can you imagine explaining THAT in the E.R.?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Budderfli.....thanks. If I don't get it, it certainly won't be from lack of knowledge....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
Ournaughty - excellent explanation! Took some of the guesswork out of the equation.

It's not pee, its not sweat, it's glandular secretions? Hell, it could be Chardonnay for all I care, it's damn sexy!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
BLT2LAST.... A nice black gentleman (by the profile name of "squirtmaster" on another site)...showed me how i was able to have a gspot orgasm about 4 years ago now. He took a lady that could not orgasm at all unless a guy was on her for an hour straight with oral...or when i used a vibrator on my clit of course... I just didnt orgasm during sex....but now i orgasm countless times during intercourse. Gspot of course.... It took me some months too get there. but him and his friend (who was a big bbc size) would meet up with me and my husband about once a week. I teased him that i was in his orgasm class..and hoped i graduated with a good grade. lol. He would use his bbc friend to pound me good...get my gspot engorged...then he would have me on my back...and use his fingers inside of me....alternating using a dildo...and id squirt and squirt. then i slowly went from only being able to squirt with him helping me...to being able to do on my own if i was up on my knees (and after fucking for awhile) Id use my fingers inside of me....and squiirt down on my fingers and hands. Then after a month or so..i started to be able to squirt when riding cowgirl on top. then after some time...i started squirting when a guy was on top. Doggy position is the hardest for me. but i do on occassion squirt in that position. even on occassion with anal play as well. SO maybe you should try ...after being active for awhile... get up on your knees and finger youself. (empty your bladder first). the feeling to look for is a little "burning"...or feelign as if you need to pee...dont fight it. just go with it and "push" a little.....and you just may squirt. good luck!

toni

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I looked on GOOGLE a while back to see how to do this because you know you can find anything on GOOGLE.....LOL....and the first thing they say to do is empty your bladder; lie back legs open of course and use your middle finger and go way up with a little tilt coming close to the G spot and just relax and let it go....it didn't happen for me, sadly. Frankly, to date, I've only orgasmed via clit stimulation, mostly my own, no matter how good the guy thinks he is pumping away. I don't have a lubrication problem either so maybe I am close.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
This happens to be the area of the body of focus in my field of medicine. There's a little bit more going on down there than what people have narrowed it down to. There are, in addition to the vagina and urethra, two other sets of openings: the Bartholin's glans, to either side of the vagina, a little more than half way back, and they secret a very small amount of fluid, nothing truly noteworthy. To either side of and very close to the urethra are the openings to the Skene's glands, hence the name periurethral (peri: meaning around or about), they are apparently capable of a lot more secretions. On some people, the Skene's glands may have actually formed in the distal end of the urethra. Some people have under-developed Skene's glands according to some of the literature I have read, so there appears to be some people that might not be able to squirt or have difficulty doing it because of their personal structure. Also, the fluid on analysis does have urea, same as urine. HOWEVER, so does sweat, and we all know we don't sweat urine.

M. and I had been talking about it a couple of weeks ago, and because I get SOOO wet, we were thinking I could probably do it. He says he's never seen it first hand, and I've never seen or done it before. We've only heard about it and seen videos. First think I did was gt a mirror and take a look...I not too far from the urethra and on either side are the Skene's glands. They are in close proximity to the urethra, so I can see how the fluid for could be mistaken as have come from the uretha itself. For several days I tried several times, and so far haven't gotten much to happen, with exception of some satisfaction (or at least relief ;-)). Several times, I'm pretty sure I was close,and got SUPER wet, but I haven't gotten 'there' yet.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
It is for sure isnt pee. Pee stinks. This fluid dont really have a smell. It has happend to me more times than I can count and what a wonderful feeling. Its kinda like a MFM, every woman should experience it once in her life. :)

Worthington MN
Username hidden
(387 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 278   End
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!