Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters_Fact_or_Gimme_a_Break!!
« Prev  1 ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next »
271 to 280 of 306
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm parched.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
"Later she gushed and we just watched in awe. The picture of us staring is hilarious - our eyes are wide and our mouths are hanging open in shock."

This is exactly why I try my damndest not to do that in group play haha. We were at a party and I told Jay softly to get the towel. I shit you not, at the mention of that everyone stopped to watch the freak show. To a woman like me who hates being the center of attention that was an orgasm death sentence haha.....every muscle I own tightened up I think and that was pretty much it. Again, this is why I enjoy one on one play so much.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I am not a squirter myself, but my husband and I met with a couple where the woman was. It was absolutely amazing and is NOTHING like urine. We actually got pictures of it, but the computer they are stored on won't boot up :( Almost all of our photos and videos are on that computer so we definitely have to get it working again!

Anyways, the fluid is nothing like urine. I do not know if this is true for all squirters, but it was clear and very viscous. It had a slight odor that is hard to describe, but nothing like pee. My husband was eatining her pussy when she began to "leak" and he said it did not have much of a taste. No idea how urine tastes. I would assume salty, but I'm not about to find out.

Later she gushed and we just watched in awe. The picture of us staring is hilarious - our eyes are wide and our mouths are hanging open in shock. It does stain. We weren't able to get it out even with a steam cleaner. LOL Brought back fond memories every time we saw the stain, though. :D

Nikki

Madison WI
Username hidden
(57 posts)
We should petition SLS to make mandatory the posting of goofy pics. We should never take ourselves too seriously. We're working on our stupid tricks gallery.

Natural functions will probably never bother me, might enrich an experience and signify comfort, relaxation and abandonment to the moments. Purposeful arrogance, hurtful replies, retorts, on the other hand might make me take my leave from the place and regard. Mean spirited people can suck themselves.

Eat more Shell fish.

BC

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Excerpt: "Another interesting discovery associated with G-spot research is the incidence of female ejaculation. In "Female Urethral Expulsions Evoked by Local Digital Stimulation of the G-Spot: Differences in the Response patterns," an article in the Journal of Sex Research by Milan Zaviacic and his colleagues at Comenius University in Bratislava, this phenomena was studied in some depth. The study was conducted with twenty-seven women; a G-spot was found in all, and ten of them experienced episodes of feminine ejaculation. The accepted theory is that the G-spot is analogous to the prostate and associated glands, as it seems to produce a fluid chemically similar to male seminal fluid. This phenomenon is one that many women mistake for urinary incontinence, although the fluid released is actually quite different from urine. This is not an uncommon occurrence, as is shown in "Female Ejaculation: Perceived Origins, the Grafenberg Spot/Area, and Sexual Responsiveness," an article in the Archives of Sexual Behavior. According to the introduction, forty percent of the participants in an anonymous mail survey of 2350 women (with a fifty-five percent response rate) reported experiences of ejaculation

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Studies have shown evidence of female ejaculation in between 10 and 40% of female orgasms. However, research is being performed under the hypothesis that ejaculation can occur in all (or most) cases (as suggests the article linked in a comment by my colleague Pinkfreud-ga, which I recommend you reading too), but probably most of them in an amount unnoticeable in an area typically humid during sexual intercourse -- thus, those percentages would correspond to those women who do notice their ejaculation.

According to some laboratory tests, the fluid coming out during a female ejaculation would be a substance with some similarities to male semen in its composition, produced by the paraurethral glands or Skene's glands, often called "female prostate" for its similitude in placement, structure and, given the discovery of female ejaculation, function, with the male prostate, the responsible of the production of semen. More noticeably in women -- but also in men -- these glands have also a function of sexual stimulation. They are in the basis of the so called "vaginal orgasm" (as opposed to "clitoral orgasm", opposition that is being criticized lately), and are in the physiological structure of the famous G-spot or Gräfenberg spot, the location on the vagina anterior wall which would have sensitivity to sexual stimulation. More rigorously, when that area is being rubbed -- either by a penis, finger, etc. -- the glands in touch with it are those that experiment the stimulation. Thus, the female ejaculation is more likely to occur when stimulating the G-spot. The website The-clitoris*com "Dedicated to a Woman's Sexual Pleasure & Health", publishes excellent diagrams on how to stimulate this area and showing all the anatomy above depicted -- actually, you can have more extended explanations of the issue in it -- at their page "The Female Prostate, Female Ejaculation, and The G-Spot"

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
See, I felt sorry for you on my anal comments but now I don't lmao. I'm glad I grossed you out now! Smooch, Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
here's pee in your eye kid! ouch, now that had to sting

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Keep it up guys. Its all jokes till someone gets hurt lol. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
OH OH OH, I like that Poly, my B complex will do just that!! I can also wave it around making pretty patterns!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next »
271 to 280 of 306
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.