Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters_Fact_or_Gimme_a_Break!!
« Prev  1 ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next »
271 to 280 of 312
User Details are only visible to members.
"We took one about a month ago. Very hot, except for the little bulge on my belly:( No way I will load it."

:(

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10345 posts)
When you talk about sterility, yes nanoseconds count. Your own urine is harmless to you, and under most circumstances to others. Is it sterile? No...not unless it's yours and still inside your body.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
Just a question, in the 2 nano of a second it takes to hit your face, is it still sterile, or in the next nano as it pours off your face is it polluted then? curious george here

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
A. I dreamt about you this morning, J and I becoming good friends, and you are no prude, just one of the few rare ones.

B. It's just personal, but even if a particular fem ejac is urine it remains sterile and a consumable not warranting a walk-out. Sensitivity, other centered ... and even at worst, it's not an extinction level event.

bc

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Am I the only one that does not like the word squirt? LMAO. It seems so vulgar a term to me. HaHa, I must be a prude!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
First there is more than one kind of squirt. They range from dribbles to gushes. Dribbles can be from a woman's natural lubrication, and some women produce far more than others. It can be squirted by the pulsations of a orgasming vagina.

Most here seem to be discussing the gushing type of squirt, let's say on the order of a half cup of fluid or more. Where in the female body is a half cup of fluid produced that is readily squirted? The male prostate doesn't produce anywhere near that much. The female equivalent of a prostate is a debated topic, not at all resolved. If it were the size of the male's it would very likely have been recognized long ago and produce no more fluid than we males do.

Studies have demonstrated where the gushing sort of squirting originates: the bladder. Squirting women were catheterized after their bladders were emptied of pee. They subsquently squirted from 50 to 900 ml. 900 ml. is about a quart. All those squirts came from the bladder.

Many lovers of squirt do not want it to be urine. There have been proposed theories of how that squirt, originating from the bladder, is not urine. To me that is a pefect example of just how much people want squirting not to be urine. But the only reasonable supposition is that it is urine. It comes from the urethra, and anyone of you can verify that with your squirter, the urethra is connected to the bladder, and when catheterized, all squirts in the study came from the bladder.

Let me emphasize again, I'm only postulating that squirts which gush, which soak the bed, are urine. Small squirts may indeed be squirts of another fluid. And yes, I do have personal experience with squirters, and yes I did discover it was urine.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(975 posts)
I'm parched.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
"Later she gushed and we just watched in awe. The picture of us staring is hilarious - our eyes are wide and our mouths are hanging open in shock."

This is exactly why I try my damndest not to do that in group play haha. We were at a party and I told Jay softly to get the towel. I shit you not, at the mention of that everyone stopped to watch the freak show. To a woman like me who hates being the center of attention that was an orgasm death sentence haha.....every muscle I own tightened up I think and that was pretty much it. Again, this is why I enjoy one on one play so much.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I am not a squirter myself, but my husband and I met with a couple where the woman was. It was absolutely amazing and is NOTHING like urine. We actually got pictures of it, but the computer they are stored on won't boot up :( Almost all of our photos and videos are on that computer so we definitely have to get it working again!

Anyways, the fluid is nothing like urine. I do not know if this is true for all squirters, but it was clear and very viscous. It had a slight odor that is hard to describe, but nothing like pee. My husband was eatining her pussy when she began to "leak" and he said it did not have much of a taste. No idea how urine tastes. I would assume salty, but I'm not about to find out.

Later she gushed and we just watched in awe. The picture of us staring is hilarious - our eyes are wide and our mouths are hanging open in shock. It does stain. We weren't able to get it out even with a steam cleaner. LOL Brought back fond memories every time we saw the stain, though. :D

Nikki

Madison WI
Username hidden
(57 posts)
We should petition SLS to make mandatory the posting of goofy pics. We should never take ourselves too seriously. We're working on our stupid tricks gallery.

Natural functions will probably never bother me, might enrich an experience and signify comfort, relaxation and abandonment to the moments. Purposeful arrogance, hurtful replies, retorts, on the other hand might make me take my leave from the place and regard. Mean spirited people can suck themselves.

Eat more Shell fish.

BC

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next »
271 to 280 of 312
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.