Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!! : Swingers Discussion 7820610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSquirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 278   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Aw shucks, M'Lady Tort! Can't we blindfold you so you can't tell whether it's pee or cum? Oh, you mean that won't work??? We can blindfold we testers to see if we can tell by taste alone.

We need more volunteers! Will Tort cum through? Will we arrive at consensus? Tune in tomorrow, same time, same channel. Only the Shadow knows!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Experiences aren't wrong, but our interpretations of them often are. That's because as humans we interpret often with belief. If you fully believe that whatever you squirt is not pee, that will influence greatly what you see, what you taste, what you smell. As humans we aren't pristine observing machines.

As Tort indicated, there are different sorts of squirts. And as she's tasted, they likely have different sources. There's a real difference in taste. I'm sure there's a number of us who would volunteer in the interest of helping to resolve this issue to taste as many of Tort's squirts as she can cum up with. A taste testing party! We'll note the amount of squirt and it's taste, and see if we can come to some consensus conclusion. Tort, will you be the volunteer squirter? We could use other squirters, so please, volunteers, step right up!

I'd love to do this for real. The SLS Squirt Taste Test. Is it cum or is it pee? We could have three "observers" for each squirter. The observers have to assist in helping the squirters cum. They have to observe carefully where the squirt comes from and how much is squirted. Then samples are tasted, as often as possible straight from the source. Finally we can all compare notes after extensive testing. Will we reach consensus? If not we'll have to do it all over again!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Some people trust the president too. lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
You did not have your doctors talk to me. heheeh If you did the doctor would have ended up quoting different references and would counter argue with other references , resulting in the same dialogue here- two different opinions. I still stand by-- it is female ejaculation. LOL

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
lol eric! great song.

just wish it didn't hurt so bad to laugh ;(

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Thecare...,

Love the song!!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I love that song Eric! Rock on! LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Shell, You hit it dead on.

Happy to see you sexy Nikki (:

Welcum to the forums Comebi :)

Eric, That answer was expected... LMUAO!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
DandJ,

I agree any form of fluid exchange is a potential for the transfer of some disease. That is why prior to swinging Hubby and I discussed our comfort level on the things we enjoy doing and risk. I know there are some couples/singles that don't kiss or use scram wrap or other such stuff to cover everything up. Your right if everyone communicates up front, which we know many couples/singles do not disclose until your all naked..lol , everyone can make the decision whether to play based on their comfort level of exposure to potential diseases from what every fluid is coming out of man or women. phew... That was exhausting to type...lol

Male cum what a tasty treat!!!!

LOST loved your posting. You rock!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Bravo DandJforplay I agree with you 100%, communication is very important.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 278   End
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!