Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!! : Swingers Discussion 7820610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSquirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 273   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thecare...,

Love the song!!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I love that song Eric! Rock on! LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Shell, You hit it dead on.

Happy to see you sexy Nikki (:

Welcum to the forums Comebi :)

Eric, That answer was expected... LMUAO!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
DandJ,

I agree any form of fluid exchange is a potential for the transfer of some disease. That is why prior to swinging Hubby and I discussed our comfort level on the things we enjoy doing and risk. I know there are some couples/singles that don't kiss or use scram wrap or other such stuff to cover everything up. Your right if everyone communicates up front, which we know many couples/singles do not disclose until your all naked..lol , everyone can make the decision whether to play based on their comfort level of exposure to potential diseases from what every fluid is coming out of man or women. phew... That was exhausting to type...lol

Male cum what a tasty treat!!!!

LOST loved your posting. You rock!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Bravo DandJforplay I agree with you 100%, communication is very important.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Oral sex has been demonstrated to our satisfaction to be in the same range of safety as intercourse using a condom. By that we mean oral sex without a dental dam or condom, and it includes swallowing male cum as well as female lubricant/cum.

Urine is considered sterile for the most part, though we haven't read about it being tested for viruses such as HIV. Seems likely it has been, since urine does get involved in sex at times. We don't feel that gushers present an increased risk of transmission of anything but a bladder infection, should the gusher have one at that moment.

Lost seems a bit freaked out by this discussion. Generally when a discussion provokes such an emotional reaction, there is an issue causing that emotional reaction. We suggest she delve into it to learn more about herself.

Communication seems to us the purpose of this thread. Communication is central to the success of relationships, whether they be for play or for love. It's obvious that there is a difference of opinion about what female ejaculate actually is. Not communicating about differences of opinion offers zero benefit in our opinion.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
LOL Eric :p

This thread has been a very amusing read.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Caretakers you are too funny. I had a great laugh with that.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
The more sexual bodily fluid you come in contact with the more chance you have of contracting something. I would never bathe in some other males cum and for the same concern I would never bathe in another woman's cum.... However, if it's urine and not cum.....then it doesn't bother me as much (as far as contracting something) because urine is sterile inside the body....it's the Eeeeeew factor that I don't like about urine.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
caretaker says it well, getting to know your partners, building trust and for some friendship is the way to go. Ask questions, talk about your turn offs to avoid something that may turn you off. And play safe.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 273   End
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!