Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
Created by: hardnredy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 299   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This was also posted on Questions about Squirting on SLS but is posted here as well as it may be useful medical information.

There are many questions about squirting. The Mrs. is not a squirter but we have experienced squirters during our time in the lifestyle. However, we must address some statements from a medical perspective so everyone interested in the subject gets the correct information. We have worked in the medical field for over 25 years as technical persons with both urologists and gynecologists. For two years we worked in urodynamics which is the actual study of fluid retention and leakage of the bladder in women on actual patients under controlled and monitored situations in a clinic.

In addition, we have been with couples up close in lifestyle situations who have squirted and we have observed the squirting from the orifices they originated.

We have scoped women using medical ureteroscopes, cystoscopes and hysteroscopes of the entire GU (urinary tract) and GYN (female reproductive tract from the fallopian tubes to the vagina) tract. We know what we are talking about.

The squirting most people talk about is urine. This is the flowing squirting most people describe in these and other forums. The urethral gland (sometimes called skenes gland, etc...) does release some lubricating and protecting fluid but in very small amounts. We have seen this up close and it is slightly milky in color. This is not the fluid most people describe as squirting. The vagina also lubricates (especially in younger females) but again this lubrication is not what is described by people as squirting.

Urine can be clear or yellow depending on a variety of factors such as how much fluid the person has taking in. It does not always smell bad.

So in conclusion, we could go on for hours about our work, anatomy and more but hopefully forum visitors will accept our comments. The topic has been visited and studied and most described squirting is urine. The other small amounts is lubrication/protection fluid and is not what most people consider squirting.

We are available to answer your individual questions if you would like. You can communicate with us directly.

A famous Indian politician (from India) was asked how he lived to be 100 years old. He said it was because he drank his own urine.

Again, if you like squirting and it makes you happy...go for it. It is not a bad thing even if it is urine based just have a towel ready.

Castro Valley CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I would expect nothing less from you, doll.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(6113 posts)
I always have a clean towel handy to take care of any excess lube or other stuff. :-)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4334 posts)
It doesn't really bother me any more. Kate is not a squirter and has no interest in it, but we have played with our share. all I ask is that we stop afterwards and try to dry things a little. otherwise her pussy gets a little too slippery and that starts to fuck with my mojo. I like that just right mix of lube and friction.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(6113 posts)
Diagnostic testing should be left to medical professionals.

If people are squeamish about naturally occurring body fluids during sexual acts, well that's their perogative.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4334 posts)
Lol they don't want to know...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Wanna that information is very accurate. It seems it is appreciated here, and rightly so.

I have always wanted to put this squirter issue to bed (pun intended) once and for all. There is an SIMPLE way to prove urine content in squirting for an individual woman, once and for all.

A substance used in surgery by urologists, sometimes GYNs and others is called "methylene blue." It is a harmless dark blue dye that is injected (or given orally sometimes…but that's usually inconvenient for the use intended medically).

Methylene blue is filtered by the kidneys pretty rapidly. The urine is dark blue, or a shade of green for a short time. The test now to all is obvious: give the MB to a gal about 20-30" before a squirting episode…and fluid color change will indicate the presence of urine (to some %) in the ejaculate.

Done. Now urine presence in squirting ejaculate may vary from lady to lady, so I would (I mean, "one" would) have to test this one lady at a time….

;-)

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
@ Wanna . God bless you

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Now that sounds like a factual description wanna.

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
now that's the facts!!!!!!!

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(8476 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 299   End
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!