Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
Created by: hardnredy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 291   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now that sounds like a factual description wanna.

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
now that's the facts!!!!!!!

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7293 posts)
Yes, not being able to produce sufficient female lubrication is usually a hormonal thing; not enough estrogen. Certain medications can cause vaginal dryness.

As far as female ejaculation goes, I recently read an article which confirmed that some women do indeed experience this. The source of the ejaculate (squirting) comes from the "urethral sponge".

Now, almost every part of a woman's genital complex is connected by tissue and nerves and it's hard to determine EXACT origins, but it is believed that with certain stimulation of this urethral sponge stimulates the production of the female ejaculate. The fluid is made up mainly of filtered blood plasma, PSA (prostate-specific antigen) produced by the Skene's glands and possibly some urine.

The urine come from the fact that the fluid travels down the urethral tube and exits thru the urethral opening.

Now sometimes, because everything is connected in that area, the nerves to the bladder are also stimulated and urine does come out. That would be called "coitus incontinence".

Sometimes the female ejaculate AND urine come out at the same time.

Keep in mind that NOT all women can ejaculate. And men, you cannot "teach" or "force" a woman to ejaculate/squirt.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(700 posts)
Putting out a lot of lube and squirting are different things. I've been known to soak the bed so much that people have asked of I squirted. No I didn't squirt. I oozed. If you don't produce lube something is wrong.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(327 posts)
It is piss I sayz!

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
@charlie, i like you too much to infringe on your fun. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5570 posts)
Ok I'm going to weight in on this fucked up thread again. My Baby squirts a white opaque colored semi fluid substance .that when we fuck in a position that bangs on her g-spot. Like her favorite chair on the back deck and it drips those long lasting kinda drips like honey. There will be a spot 3 ft. across . The closes thing like it that comes out of my cock is cum. Now I know that a female can't cum like a dude but it's closer to that than piss. Ok all you judge mental brainiacts what is it and how often do you piss a substance like that. One more thing thing you can't even get gynos to agree that there is a g-spot . I am sure some of the more learned and intellectuals on this thread would also be in the group that believes that that is a hoax also. Ron White said it best Ya just can't fix stupid

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Not again!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
Im not a squirter but believe anything is possible after reading a recent post about two men fitting their penis in one vagina together. I think we all have different abilities. I know that if i have sex on an empty stomach and hold back on peeing before sex... Its more intense for me. I also have a totally different orgasum when i get it anal than vaginal. I get super wet when im super excited when in a threesome which is often a cup or more. I hate that but there is no stopping it. I personally think that it probably is squirting.

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Pee? Not Pee? All I know is that my wife says her orgasms are the most intense when it happens. If that's the case, I could really care less what it is.

Plano TX
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 291   End
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!