Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
Created by: hardnredy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 298   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would expect nothing less from you, doll.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5802 posts)
I always have a clean towel handy to take care of any excess lube or other stuff. :-)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4146 posts)
It doesn't really bother me any more. Kate is not a squirter and has no interest in it, but we have played with our share. all I ask is that we stop afterwards and try to dry things a little. otherwise her pussy gets a little too slippery and that starts to fuck with my mojo. I like that just right mix of lube and friction.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5802 posts)
Diagnostic testing should be left to medical professionals.

If people are squeamish about naturally occurring body fluids during sexual acts, well that's their perogative.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4146 posts)
Lol they don't want to know...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2265 posts)
Wanna that information is very accurate. It seems it is appreciated here, and rightly so.

I have always wanted to put this squirter issue to bed (pun intended) once and for all. There is an SIMPLE way to prove urine content in squirting for an individual woman, once and for all.

A substance used in surgery by urologists, sometimes GYNs and others is called "methylene blue." It is a harmless dark blue dye that is injected (or given orally sometimes…but that's usually inconvenient for the use intended medically).

Methylene blue is filtered by the kidneys pretty rapidly. The urine is dark blue, or a shade of green for a short time. The test now to all is obvious: give the MB to a gal about 20-30" before a squirting episode…and fluid color change will indicate the presence of urine (to some %) in the ejaculate.

Done. Now urine presence in squirting ejaculate may vary from lady to lady, so I would (I mean, "one" would) have to test this one lady at a time….

;-)

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
@ Wanna . God bless you

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Now that sounds like a factual description wanna.

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
now that's the facts!!!!!!!

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7656 posts)
Yes, not being able to produce sufficient female lubrication is usually a hormonal thing; not enough estrogen. Certain medications can cause vaginal dryness.

As far as female ejaculation goes, I recently read an article which confirmed that some women do indeed experience this. The source of the ejaculate (squirting) comes from the "urethral sponge".

Now, almost every part of a woman's genital complex is connected by tissue and nerves and it's hard to determine EXACT origins, but it is believed that with certain stimulation of this urethral sponge stimulates the production of the female ejaculate. The fluid is made up mainly of filtered blood plasma, PSA (prostate-specific antigen) produced by the Skene's glands and possibly some urine.

The urine come from the fact that the fluid travels down the urethral tube and exits thru the urethral opening.

Now sometimes, because everything is connected in that area, the nerves to the bladder are also stimulated and urine does come out. That would be called "coitus incontinence".

Sometimes the female ejaculate AND urine come out at the same time.

Keep in mind that NOT all women can ejaculate. And men, you cannot "teach" or "force" a woman to ejaculate/squirt.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(800 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 298   End
TOPIC: Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!