Something new, I hope : Swingers Discussion 1971481031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSomething new, I hope
TOPIC: Something new, I hope
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've always wanted to be a mom. I think a lot of that comes from being given up for adoption, then having a mom who just wasn't a good one. I instinctively, somehow, knew how to be a good mom, and my two sons are the results. Did I make mistakes? Oh yes. But I always loved them, from conception on. Sometimes they drove me crazy, of course, but somehow I just had that mom thing. Maybe being rejected before I was even born, and then just neglected or "made" to feel worthless helped me to know how NOT to be a mom, and I went the other direction.

PG, there are children everywhere who need "moms" in their lives, and you do not have to be a biological one to be motherly and show love to someone who needs it. I'm not even talking about adoption; I'm talking about people who just need someone in their lives to show them unconditional love. That will feel any sort of emptiness you may have, or at least it will help a bit.

Hugs, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
his father was an abusive alchoholic so i can understand her leaving, but i will never understand her leaving her 2 sons. she was going with another man who didnt want her to bring the boys i guess. she had another son with him.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2118 posts)
hubby's mother put him and his brother in a cab and sent them to his grandfathers house when he was 5. he only recently had contact with her right before she died. i could never understand how any mother could do that. when i was divorcing my 1st husband i lost custody of my 1st son for 9 months and it just about killed me. i would have fought for the rest of my life to get him back.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2118 posts)
Society is partly to blame for this. People talk about how wonderful being pregnant is and being a parent is. They don't talk about how miserable you can be, while pregnant or how hard it really is raising kids.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
I'm going to be 45 this year, and Dave would be the one, but we met late in life, so finances, and my back injury precluded any plans for kids. My ex wanted us to have a few, but I was with him for three years, and I changed my mind, and I am glad I did. He had alot of bad qualities, so I don't think he would have been a good choice for fatherhood. I think I am also going through perimenopause. I was just wondering about this because I have a friend, whose wife is willing to leave him with the child, and my nephew's ex, the same thing.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I am struggling to understand, because I never had a child. What is with the twenty year olds, professing love, and I am talking about women here, then before their child is a year or two old, they decide that motherhood is difficult, and they find a new guy? They either leave with their child, or leave the father with the child. I know being a Mother is hard work. I never had the luck to be one. Why did they have the urge to "be a Mother" if they find out it is too hard?

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: Something new, I hope