Some advice needed from my girlies : Swingers Discussion 190828
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSome advice needed from my girlies
TOPIC: Some advice needed from my girlies
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey ladies, give me some advice. Esp. those of you who have been or are moms of teen girls. My daughter and I share similar taste in clothing. We are shopping buddies. And, like most teen daughters with hip moms, she raids my closet. Here is the thing. She, a beautiful young woman who has 10 times more confidence than I did at her age, wears a larger size than I do. And...when she wears my clothes, she stretches them out. I like my clothes to be form fitted, I don't often wear loose clothing. So this morning she comes to me on her way out...and she is in my new ass jeans. They are my ass jeans because they make my little bony ass look like it is an ass hahaha. Now that she has worn them, they will no longer be my ass jeans, cause she really does have an ass (bitch, heehee) and they will be stretched out. BUT. I will not do to her what my father did to me and say anything to indicate anything...because as a woman, she would interpret that as her mother saying she is fat. And I will not do that, ever. But shit, I spend a lot of money on my clothes. What would y'all do? You can't say dont wear it because you will stretch it out...but damn. What do y'all think?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I know....I actually did "hide" my 2 new pairs in my closet lol. Charlotte Russe is my PLACE. I wore a pair last night oye, were they tight. But I love when they grab yur ass.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
thank you all for your wonderful opinions, they are appreciated! I agree with you all actually. I am indeed flattered that she does wear my things as Ms. Sav said, but as the others said, she is going to be in college soon and she has to understand that she needs to take care of her own things. I am going to ponder this. I just wish I had an ass like hers so my jeans looked on me like they do on her hahaha...hey, I made that ass....where the HELL did she get that from LOL

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Reminds me of my daughter and her friends. LOL. My daughter used to raid my closet and "borrow" my clothes , worse she'd "lend " my clothes out. On day her girlfriend was over wearing a shirt I had "lost 3 weeks previously. So I said to the girl..."hey nice top would you mind having your mother wash it and return it to me next week. The girl looked at me like I was bonkers and insisted it was "her " shirt. My daughter than tried to remind her that she had "borrowed" that shirt from her 2 weeks ago. Long story short version I called the girls mom, explained what had happened and do you know what she said to me" Well if she said it was her shirt than it was her shirt" We argued for several minutes and I finally slammed the phone in her ear. 3 days later the shirt appeared in my daughters locker with a note......"sorry ! I had one kinda like it and found mine at home". Her mother never said a word to me. After that I kid you not I started writing my name inside the labels like I was at freakin band camp.

Good luck, the good news is she thinks you're cool, dress cool and she wants to be just like you..........that's a pot of gold in it's self lol. Enjoy it while it lasts because next year chances are her friends will still think you're cool but she'll swear you're a bitch and old !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I agree with what the others have already said here. You're right to be careful not to indicate to your daughter that she is too large since girls interpret that as being fat, but saving some things as your own special items is a good way to teach boundaries. My mom and I were never the same size and our tastes are different so we never had this issue. My daughters sometimes borrow a couple of things from me, but usually it's just a scarf or two! L

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9182 posts)
I know it's pricier, but can she just be bought or buy her own?

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I think you really only have one option. You have to begin to enforce a new no borrowing clothes rule. You cant exactly tell her why obviously. There is not much of an alternative. Unless when your shopping you both try on a pair of jeans. And you suggest to her she buy the size up from you, cause her ass looks BETTER than yours does. Teen age girls are tough.

Keyport NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Hey ladies, give me some advice. Esp. those of you who have been or are moms of teen girls. My daughter and I share similar taste in clothing. We are shopping buddies. And, like most teen daughters with hip moms, she raids my closet. Here is the thing. She, a beautiful young woman who has 10 times more confidence than I did at her age, wears a larger size than I do. And...when she wears my clothes, she stretches them out. I like my clothes to be form fitted, I don't often wear loose clothing. So this morning she comes to me on her way out...and she is in my new ass jeans. They are my ass jeans because they make my little bony ass look like it is an ass hahaha. Now that she has worn them, they will no longer be my ass jeans, cause she really does have an ass (bitch, heehee) and they will be stretched out. BUT. I will not do to her what my father did to me and say anything to indicate anything...because as a woman, she would interpret that as her mother saying she is fat. And I will not do that, ever. But shit, I spend a lot of money on my clothes. What would y'all do? You can't say dont wear it because you will stretch it out...but damn. What do y'all think?

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Some advice needed from my girlies