So, what do you typically wear when you're going out to play : Swingers Discussion 51562
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSo, what do you typically wear when you're going out to play
TOPIC: So, what do you typically wear when you're going out to play
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i tend to go with lace , i think its sexy

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
I try to dress very seductively, however, nothing ever stays on long enough for anyone to admire!!! NOT COMPLAINING! lol mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
hey 2invt.......isn't that the boy scouts motto? so why is it that they are the ones who wear them, but never have them?.........reminds me of long ago and far away...before i met my hubby....i was around 23 or 24 and this young man,18, kept asking me out...so i finally gave in and went back to his place, which he shared with 4 other guys.....we get going hot n heavy and i ask where's your condom...the poor boy went through the whole house looking for one....finally after about a solid half hour looking. he comes back to the room with the biggest smile on his face....the smile was there for hours....lol renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
SoPhilly, Very possible, I don't know why they don't have them. I usually always have my own. We went out one time and at the last minute I had changed purses thus somehow (because I'm not flawless) I forgot our condoms. What a bitch! I double check now! Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I was reading up about the nightmare out in Phoenix with swing clubs....it was mentioned that Club's had been sued, broken condoms and how one Club actually went and had condoms donated from the local gov't after this, to take any risk of that legality away. I'm just wondering if that is why the other club mentioned below doesn't supply them, to make it a personal responsibility?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
Damn I wouldn't even care if I had to pay for them but you'd think they'd at least have them. It's a bitch when you forget yours or something. LOL Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
toyz.....yea no brainer right? we all forget something and for the price these clubs charge the least they could do is offer free condoms, we don't always think we are going to play, but then wow walks in and you gotta have it...then what, can't play, see ya next week when we have condoms :( renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
LOL Renee, I've always wondered why our local swing club doesn't have condoms there. They have everything else. Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
thanks 2invt.....here is my adjusted post then: to sophilly....and others, come to florida...all the swing clubs and party houses we have gone to normally supply towels, mouthwash, hairspray, soap, cologne, condoms, food, and at times even more than that....great owners/hosts imho.....funny lil story for you all....we took a bi-situational friend of mine to one of the clubs...she goes to the bathroom and comes back with wow this place is awesome they have mouthwash here, what a great idea for when you have been drinking all night...i'm like uh did you notice the playrooms in the back..she said yes..i say well i don't think they had drinking in mind when they supply the mouthwash..she looked at me with every shade of red on her face and manage a squeak of understanding...lol renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
ok...need help folks....trying to post reply and when i hit submit it says it contains words i can not use....what's up with that? there was no names of clubs, no addys to clubs, nothing. this has happened before and i would like to know why it happens...any ideas to the triple and quadruple posters here, i'm only a double digit poster, i guess i'm still a noob? renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: So, what do you typically wear when you're going out to play