Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Sluts
TOPIC: Sluts
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ang invite me to your next party :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6856 posts)
Obviously, I can't screen guys in a club. my general approach is to screen guys. However, there are situations where it isn't feasible and I need to take a chance. Regardless of the situations when I do/don't screen, I enjoy being a sub slut for guys. Being a slut is something that people should embrace

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I am with you Sweet

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
It's just odd, her posting history suggests of someone who is down right dangerous.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
M im with you.......seems like she is burning the candle at both ends......

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6856 posts)
*Don't hate sluts. I have been that slutty girl at a club that fucks all of the guys*

ang1982, the above is your post. So are these:

"To avoid the condom taste, play with people you trust and go bareback"

"I am a young fertile female allergic to condoms and do play bareback. I love the feeling of a bare cock in my pussy or ass and love a sticky creampie leaking out of me all day long. It is tricky trying to find the right guys. I do screen guys pretty heavily before I let them fuck me. Lots of testing and getting their sexual histories. I test monthly. I prefer guys who are V-safe otherwise I need to get the morning after pill" ==================================

While you're free to do a you wish, I'm curious how you can explain the inconsistency.

How do you screen all the guys that you fuck in the club?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Don't hate sluts. I have been that slutty girl at a club that fucks all of the guys , :-)

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Sb311. , NicAtNight. , and. Savandwin Thank you for your thaughts and comments. It helped.. ; )

Geneseo NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Blondie,

I am sure what you are feeling is uncomfortableness with behavior that is foreign to your own and you found her behavior shocking and perhaps tasteless. I too suffer from pangs of "Oh my God I can't believe so and so is acting like that" Some behaviors would be completely out of character to me. When I was new to this all I had to focus myself to keep my mouth shut , I am sure I looked like a tourist with a sense of bewilderment , shock and awe on my face quite frequently. Rest assured it does get easier or perhaps you just become more immune to sights you will see. The challenging part is putting aside your expectations of other peoples behavior based on your our limits and preferences. There is nothing "wrong" with her behavior for her and her partner and surely not her playmates. As for the fact that people are "talking" about her if I were you I'd keep my thoughts, judgements and opinions to myself or between my partner and I. Trust if they are gossiping about her you too could be next. Women are catty, mean spirited creatures and gossip will bite you in the ass every time.Clarify how you want to play and what makes you comfortable and overlook of ignore what you aren't comfortable with. I'd also spend a few minutes questioning why you are so worried about it? Sometimes women get jealous of all the attention another gets even if the behavior tactic they are using isn't something we'd EVER do and are perhaps even repulsed by. For my own true confession I am still shocked by a lot I see in clubs and have to remind myself that just because I would NEVER do that, there is nothing wrong with the person doing it....they're having fun their own way and me? Well I'm a prude. I want to be known as a class act, respectful of others and with enormous self respect. I am not the "wild" child at any a party, you will never find me randomly naked at a party and I sure won't be giving public blow jobs to random men nor laid out on the bar for a feeding frenzy of whose ever tongue happens along but those are MY issues or as I refer to them "preferences" . For anyone to have a perception of my as some kind of whore or cheap slut is incomprehensible to be and I avoid that image at all costs. Not because I care so much what "they" think of me but because of what I think of myself, it is not my nature to be like that plain and simple. I shrug , look away and think "more power to them" Never let someones elses good time spoil yours. Go to parties with an open mind and reserve the option to close your eyes to things you find uncomfortable. We all make judgements of others, most just aren't honest enough to admit it. As to whether she has a "right" to be there...of course she does. Would you want to be shunned, excluded or barred because you refused to take your clothes off and dance naked on the tables? Good luck.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I think you are being a bit judgemental but no opinion is "wrong" and you are entitled to yours. Since it appears others enjoyed it, you can choose to accept that it is "normal" in these venues and either ignore her or go somewhere else. You mention there are 4 clubs you attend, see where she is signed up and go to one of the other clubs if her actions offend you.

Now let's say for the sake of argument that ALL of the other wives agree with you. Eventually, they will tell their husbands not to play with this woman and she will only be able to play when single males are invited so you can go when it is couples only. The bottom line is, you need to adjust YOUR behavior if she offends you, she is under no obligation to adjust hers to suit you.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
TOPIC: Sluts