Sluts : Swingers Discussion 215991101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSluts
TOPIC: Sluts
Created by: blondie631
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok ladies I'm back. I've got a question and I will be back if not tonight, tomorrow night to hear all your thoughts. Ok here goes.. There is a woman from my area who has gone to the 4 clubs I've gone to, and for the most part does the same thing, so ill use Saturday night for an example. For a surprise, and for the first time she had at least some clothes on for the course of the night, but took as many guys in the play room as she could. Standing out side of it and saying ok, who's next. She was giving head and fucking the men. Yes her husband (if thats who he is) was there watching. This club for the first time let in some single men, by request. Everyone that I spoke to at more than one club, won't go in to the play rooms because of what she's doing. So here's my question, is this the normal ? If not, what can be done to stop her ? In my option she belongs at a stag party, not a swingers club. Am I wrong, and if so why ? Sue

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Being a slut. For me personally, I am indeed a slut. I am my husband's slut. In the public arena I am a lady. I definately dress in a classy yet sexual manner, but I aim more for the erotic vs. throw it in your face sexual. I love backless dresses that show the curve of my lower back and I love cleavage. I have great legs and love showing them off with heels as well. The term slut to me is a positive one. Jay and I are definately exploring more of a D/s relationship lately. I love being submissive and he is learning about being a "dom"...and we are just having fun trying out something new. Slut is a woman who is sexual from the inside out. She knows who she is, what she wants...and she is not afraid of going after it.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
*cough* Good thing I didn't fall for it *cough*

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
It was a fake profile, the lasted a couple of months. There was something stinky about "her" right from the start. Only horny men would fall for crap like this ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Looks like GBBlondie dropped out of the conversation..... :-(

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
The pleasure is all mine. Hopefully soon.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I've (Jess) been *that* girl too. Not often but once in awhile I want to be really naughty. I have prowled the dance floor doing BJs with another girl. And I've had a couple dozen guys fuck me one after another. I call it serial-fucking. It's different than two or three guys at once - pretty cool going from one to the next feeling the different cocks, hands, mouths...I lose count of how many times I cum. I'm worn out but really satisfied at the end. It's a sensory overload. Other times with Jim I get in the same head space but just from us making love (different than fucking). I like GBB's slut definition - that's me whether I'm fucking one guy or a dozen. Most of the time I'm more reserved because I'm not a fucking machine, but sometimes I'm just really really into getting fucked.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
well said nik

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6459 posts)
"To me, being a slut means you have the audacity to enjoy sex on your own terms, fuck what anyone else has to say about it. Fuck who you want to fuck, for whatever reason(s) you want to fuck them, in any combination you want to fuck them, and have no regrets about it."

Bingo!!

Please accept my late welcome to the forum GBBlondie, hope to see more of you.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
i sure would like a slut sitting on my lap with her shaved pussy and her fake tits in my mouth mmmmmmm :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6459 posts)
Were you talking about me? Sure sounds like something I might do.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
TOPIC: Sluts