Sluts : Swingers Discussion 2159911011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSluts
TOPIC: Sluts
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Ethical Slut is a great book. Leans more towards the poly viewpoint, but there are some great tenets and personal experiences, and yes, empowerment in that book. A SLS swing friend gave me his copy, and then I passed it along to one of my other favorite swing partners, who has passed it along as well. I'm thinking at some point it may come full circle again and back to me from someone:)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Seduction, I have never once said that I dislike being called out on my posts. People are entitled to do that. However, I don't need to invite them to a party or to hook up with me. I will be the first to admit, I do bend my own rules, when it is necessary. I just have zero desire to invite a guy to one of my parties who has referred to me as a candle burning a both ends in a public forum.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I don't think women should feel bad for wanting sex. It is a natural thing.

I think our feelings and preferences can be different. I have never been one to feel the words slut or horny applied to me.

Sex is the physical expression of the sensual and erotic self. It is an awakening of the senses, a slow and gradual inflammation of them. It is an experience of the other person, drawing him out, responding to him and rejoicing in being man and woman.

Just a different way of looking at things and feeling.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Umm nice attempt at twisting the words of others...

No one said anything about having a lot of sex. Perhaps if you actually read the thread you'd actually understand what was being asked.

If you can't be consistent, don't be shocked if someone calls you on it.

Can't say from one side of your mouth that you screen guys carefully before you boink them bareback, then turn around and claim that you take complete strangers in a swing club inside of you without a condom, and think that no one will pick up on it. Don't like being called on your inconsistencies, don't post. It's a forum, people talk about their posts.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Agree wholeheartedly with GBB

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Newtothescene, There is a very good book written called The Ethical Slut. They use the word slut as an empowering term. This is what I encourage. Women should not be shamed for their sexuality, urges or fantasies. Men get away with a lot in this society and women are scorned for having urges that don't fit traditional stereotypes. If a woman feels inclined to behave like a slut, more power to her for acting on what she wants, rather than suppressing those desires.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GBBlondie, welcome to the site.

When do you get to the DC area? I visit the area quite a bit for work.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
How did I miss this thread?

Someone on a swingers web site is actually complaining about a person having a lot of sex?

LOL

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Ang,

I want to start off by saying, I accept that people are different so please take my words as opening communication on ideas that are different from my own out of a genuine interest in the diversity of people.

Why do you feel people should embrace being sluts? What does that word mean to you?

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
No thank you. You said I was burning a candle at both ends.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 52   End
TOPIC: Sluts