Size : Swingers Discussion 1117501091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSize
TOPIC: Size
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   91 to 100 of 177   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The guys and couples and women I play with regularly both here on the West Coast as well as back East, know me very well and know exactly what kind of woman I am, my style of sex, etc., etc.

Those strangers who I meet once at clubs or orgies don't.

I only disagree with you in that you consider me a barebacker when truly I don't consider myself one at all.

There is a guy here who posts frequently, can't remember his handle, he posts in the forums but another topic... he is a true barebacker. He states he wouldn't have sex any other way and that is the only way to 'feel' the other person, which is BS because as you know they make condoms now that are like not wearing anything.

Thanks for your straight forward comments! I do appreciate them!

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Lost OK, I hear you...

We are perhaps different in some regards... and I know you are not attacking me, it's just that we have slightly different styles or perceptions...

Yes you are damn right about self control... And I have to confess to you that I don't have a lot of it when it comes to sex, guys, orgies, etc., etc. Well at my age I have already admitted to myself that I'm 'incorrigible' and can't change my ways... I'm too physical, too emotional in terms of my sex and emotional life... At work I'm very professional and have self control, etc.

So what am I to do???

And I do carry both types of condoms, regular and large. It's ok if you wouldn't play with me, because you are safer in your sex life... It's possible that I'm not as safe and might get into an accident... like with a car...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
My definition of a BAREBACKER is someone who never uses condoms at all, and never carries them, etc... I carry both regular and large... So I don't feel that I'm a barebacker at all..."

It only takes having sex with one infected person to give you a STD. I DO consider you to be a barebacker. It scares me for you that you do not think of yourself as such because that tells me you do not inform your playmates that you are. I would be quite upset if I played with someone and later found out that they play in dark rooms at clubs fucking anyone and everyone liberally. Now given, we are all sluts in our own right and so I am not judging you. And so long as you are honest with your playmates are aware of this it is up to them...but you are most definately a barebacking swinger.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Let's be real... Could you stop the action? I find that impossible to do at the high level or excitement and arousal that I usually get in these places..."

I can and I have, yes. I pissed a playmate off because I asked for the condom, he said "my wife has them" and I sent him off to find his wife. I do not say this as a personal attack...but the mark of an adult is self control. I do understand being in the moment. However, if you know that you lose control in erotic situations I would suggest carrying condoms with you or having them yourself. What you describe as in fucking complete strangers without protection is unwise and quite frankly, careless. Do you tell your playmates that you have unprotected sex with strangers? I would not play with you if I knew that.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
When I play with "boyfriends" who I know well, I don't have to use condoms. In small parties at my place or at close friends places I generally use them. At orgies and clubs I have them but there are some situations there when you just don't have control so you rely on the guys having fresh condoms but can't verify it...

That's the thing...

My definition of a BAREBACKER is someone who never uses condoms at all, and never carries them, etc... I carry both regular and large... So I don't feel that I'm a barebacker at all...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Again... I'm not...

I never refuse condoms... what I don't do is checking each time and verifying that this guy has a fresh condom not used before with another woman... How can I? Frequently at orgy-type gatherings or at the more extreme clubs there are several people playing together and there are rooms which are totally dark where you can only feel and touch, not see...

A case in point is the dark room at The Farm in PA and their swing room. At the later several people are making love to you, kissing, sucking and entering all at once and you just don't know who is doing what and it's truly impossible to stop the action to verify each guy... when you have a woman kissing you, another woman or guy at your breasts, and who know who entering you and then another, etc.

Let's be real... Could you stop the action? I find that impossible to do at the high level or excitement and arousal that I usually get in these places...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
And I do not think comparing the risk of bareback fucking in an orgy to driving in a car is a good one. Out of curiosity given, when you play "bare" is this with a controlled, close group of yours or just random strangers fucking at a club or house party?

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
So you ARE a barebacker then?!? Because just as there is no "almost" pregnant there is no "almost" a barebacker. Using condoms sometimes means you do bareback sex.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Seduction, to answer your question... If it is a one-on-one with a guy, say at a 'date' or at a small house party, etc. I normally accept condoms and as I said I carry with me regular and large in case the guy does not have them...

However, at clubs and other orgy-type gatherings I find it "un-erotic" to stop the action to ask for condoms and/or check each guy and ask him if the condom he has is a 'fresh' condom, etc....... To me that is simply impossible. I have to rely on them using condoms and if they don't, then it's just a risk I can't avoid. A risk similar to taking an airplane or driving a car...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Yeah, dixie... just the fact of having to fit one (regardless of size) is an interruption... Frequently I dispense with them for that reason and if I see the guy struggling I toss it away and move on... I'm not a barebacker but at clubs or when there are several people playing together I just find it impossible to bother with condoms.

I'm surprised that there are people in the lifestyle unfamiliar with the various types and sizes... Most clubs now make them available but usually it's only the standard size... Have you seen the ones that glow in the dark??? They are a cool sight in darker rooms...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   91 to 100 of 177   End
TOPIC: Size