Size : Swingers Discussion 1117501081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSize
TOPIC: Size
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 177   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In the words of Walter Cronkite, and thats the way it is. It does happen sometimes.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
wow ...has this thread veered of course or what?...LOL

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
That doesn't take away the fact that you sound like a combination of my mother and Sister Gienevive (the mean looking nun in charge of bad girls at school). The terrible thing is that I was always one of the 'black sheep' girls and was constantly reprimanded... lol... lol... Things haven't changed that much, have they?"

I wanna be that naughty nun with the fucking short ass skirt though. No one is attempting to be either your mother or sister mary margaret..or gienevive for that matter. However, if you do not want people to tell you their honest opinions do not put your opinion out there. You are an adult and can fuck whom you wish; I just hope that when your playmates ask you if you are a barebacker you tell them "why yes, I am" and not "no, I am not". Because if that is the case you are being deceiving to others. And that IS indeed wrong. Back to Gina G. the lady with the cigs in her purse. BTW, I smoke cigars when I drink. LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
thanks for that, wvchas!!! I rarely get the last word! :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Fun... do what you want. If you want to say you do not bareback then so be it. In my opinion it should not matter if other people bareback it or not. Everyone is responsible for there own level of risk in swinging.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Cars have seat belts. There is a shot for swine flu. Condoms were made for cocks(and toys). A brain is there to be used.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
If you...

Nope. Not gonna do it. Gina gets the last word. I think we're finished here.

Gina, YOU are adorable!!

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
If I carry a pack of cigarettes in my purse, does that make me a smoker?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
M...., 'WV' and Shell..........

OK, I get the message from all three of you. Thank you.

That doesn't take away the fact that you sound like a combination of my mother and Sister Gienevive (the mean looking nun in charge of bad girls at school). The terrible thing is that I was always one of the 'black sheep' girls and was constantly reprimanded... lol... lol... Things haven't changed that much, have they?

"At my age..." means that I'm not a young chic in my 20s anymore... Specially at my job I'm considered old at 36... and over the hill... lol... lol... But on the other hand I can 'play' better and longer than many 20-year olds... lol...

Anyway, I will be more careful in the future. I don't want to get that hepatitis thing...

But I'm not going to stop having a hot time just because there is some risk involved. Right now, for example, with the Swine Flu H1N1 and people dying of it, I would need to stop all 'contact' activities (...lol...) to be on the safe side... But... I won't... So I may end up dead from the Swine Flu anyway...

But not to worry, Sister, I will mend my ways, hopefully sooner than later. I'll try my best. Seriously, I know you are trying your best to help me and that is sweet to me and I appreciate it too.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
It only takes having sex with one infected person to give you--AND your spouse/partner/SO a STD.

Having unprotected sex with people you don't know well who like to have unprotected sex with people they don't know well.......is really risking heartbreaking consequences.

Hope you'll rethink your strategy for the sake of your partner and your friends. Have fun, play safe!

Hugs.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 177   End
TOPIC: Size