Size : Swingers Discussion 1117501071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSize
TOPIC: Size
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 177   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Agreed :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I'm pretty sure I would feel more comfortable with just one partner than a whole pile of anonymous ones who didn't use condoms. Seems a bit backwards to me.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Decidedly I am not someone who sponsors the view that one should play without adequate protection. So I cannot, by any conceivable means, be called or accused of being a 'barebacker.'

However, that said, I am not the type that will police and scrutinize every guy, every single second to make sure he has a FRESH condom. I always carry some with me in case the guy does not have one. But I also feel that it is the MALE's responsibility to wear FRESH condoms in order to protect himself and his female counterpart.

So, no, when at an orgy and many couples, guys, and women are playing and on top of each other I do not stop the action to ask each male that comes in contact with me if his condom is FRESH and when I've someone's cock in my mouth and a woman sucking my breasts and one or more guys entering me I simply don't say 'time out' and go check the guys. In my opinion that is unreasonable and unrealistic.

I hope this clarifies my stance...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Michelle, and that is your opinion to have since its a free country. My question to you is this. If I were to contact you via email for example. And one of my first questions is always, do you play bare or do you always glove up. If I were to ask you are you are bareback swinger, what would you tell me? Because if you were to say no I am not in my mind I would interpret that as you ALWAYS require protection in swinging (I of course understand that you do not in your marriage). The only thing we have really is the honor system here. What we are trying to tell you is not that you are wrong. Not that you should not even be doing what you are doing because you know the risks and it is your body. However, when others ask you if you fuck strangers bare, if you say no I do not, that would be absolutely wrong. That is what everyone is trying to tell you. You are feeling attacked I think and you shouldn't because you pay your bills and can do as you wish. My concern however is for your playmates.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Oh, well... I was away for four days and this is still going... lol... lol...

I feel that we all understand each other and we know that we have different opinions about this topic...

If you guys want to think I'm a 'barebacker' so be it... In my book, I'm not...

Ciao...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Now Shel, if you tell us you enjoy a gooooood cigar (i.e., not bought at Wallgreens), it is guaranteed to cause a stir in the loins!

You'll make me take back stuff I never stole!

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
Lost Mmmmm I love the smell of a good cigar

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
good answer....very good answer.

Now when's the next flight to TX.?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
I never said you did NOT have a chance, my brotha from anotha motha! :0)

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Lost.....ain't it about time you gave the brothers a chance ?*wink*....LOL

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 177   End
TOPIC: Size