Size : Swingers Discussion 11175010171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSize
TOPIC: Size
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   171 to 177 of 177 
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband is a 7 and this is big enough for me. Never had a 11 inch one... but I would think that would hurt...maybe I will find out one day..... But have your guys every experience when the guy your about to do the dirty deed with told you before hand he was 7 inchs and when the pants come off it was clearly not 7 inch but more like 5 inch.... Why do men lie about there size???..... When you might be getting face to face with it and will know the truth....

Lewis Center OH
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I'm with you Jan!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
For me, Jim is the biggest I have had about 8, although I never measured his cock. He is my perfect fit, not sure if I could do a 10 incher though, nine may be the tops for me. Any takers?

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
I've played with several guys that were probably over 10". One that said he was 13" and I believe him! LOL! I'm usually very sore afterwards...It's no fun if they don"t know what they are doing, but can be a hell of a ride when they do! LOL!

Lisa

Arcadia CA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
How do you know what size it is? Do you measure before you play LOL

Ms Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
11 inches and it was awesome. I have had smaller than that and it hurt because the guy didn't know what he was doing. If the guy doesn't know how to use a big one, it can be very unpleasant.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
My husband and I were talking about size. I was wondering what is the biggest cock you have had. The biggest one I did was 11". It really did not feel that great. I perfer 6" to 7". Vikki

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   171 to 177 of 177 
TOPIC: Size