Size : Swingers Discussion 11175010101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSize
TOPIC: Size
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 177   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Many kinds of responses so far here on different topics. As far as the question is concerned, we haven't experienced any extremely large men yet so it's hard to tell. Some have seemed to be 7 or 8 inches and there weren't any problems. We have a dildo that measures 8" and it just seems to be too large at times. It's fine that some people only want large men to play with. But it's like men who only think that large breasted women can be sexy. A sexual experience is not determined by the size of one part of a person's body. There's so much more to the equation if one can reach beyond society's biases (and perhaps your own). We were approached once by a man who had a "zillion" certs and whose handle indicated he had a monster sized cock. Unfortunately, his advance to us was more about himself and his self described amazing tool than how he was attracted to our profile or us. As far as condom sizes, it seems to me that some brands seem to fit differently and I haven't tried enough to figure it out yet. I recently had one brand that felt like it was strangling me and I make no claim to needing magnum size condoms. Perhaps condom brands and types could be a new topic by itself.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
trojan also makes a magum XL....for the real big guys.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
All condoms are much longer than most men need. You just unroll more.

Regular condoms can be too snug to fit comfortably on a fat one (6-7" or more in circ). Trojan makes "Magnums" which fit these guys better.

Nothing like struggling with a too-tight condom while your hot new partner is waiting!

--dixie

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Yes they have them at most drugstores and some supermarkets. I always keep a good supply of them... lol...

One time after a party a guy with whom I had has no sex at the party but flirted a lot, invited me to go with him. I was at the time living in Manhattan and was attending the party with my then hubby. The guy just wanted to take me and not my hubby who did not enjoy the idea. Then this guy offered his own wife to my hubby and she was a hot chic which he was happy to accept and we parted each couple to a different apartment in Manhattan.

When the guy and I got to his apartment (I can't remember his name at all) we started playing, etc. and when the time came for him to enter me I asked him if he had a condom and he said no. Then I hurriedly looked in my purse and found a few regulars. He was well hung, hard as a rock, very sexy and hot and I was ready to die because of the delay... Then he tried and tried to fit the regular condom and to no avail... Of course after a few seconds trying I just gave up and we screwed 'au naturel' the rest of the night. That night was very hot but since then I carry some larger ones with me.

Another time I was with another guy for the first time and had ran out of regular condoms and he had none. So I offered him a large one and he was average in size and the thing was just to big for him... I had to control my laugh so as not to offend him... then he said: "I guess I'll grow into this condom." He did not so I took it away tossed aside and had great sex without anything. I have always been on the pill so never worried about getting pregnant.

So go get some just in case... lol...lol...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Just curious I went to the store and was looking at the various types of condoms. Do they make them for guys with HUGE cocks? I didnt see a s/m/l/xl/xxl/xxxl on any of the boxes

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
It was some time ago when I last posted here. Was busy this summer, now I'm back.

In the meantime it got nasty... why? Don't know.

I do love well hung, athletic, sexy, wild guys. I don't generally do others... I just don't care how many inches as long as they are well hung and sexy (the cock!).

Hey, not all cocks are sexy and beautiful... Capisce?

Attitude is critical. A hot, self confident guy with an average cock is OK with me absent better choices... But when there is a choice... and usually there is... I do go for the hot, self confident guy with a better endowment... lol... lol...

So Dana, speak up your preferences, that's fine. You are actually a sexy, smooth woman yourself and I for one would love to hook up with you when I'm next on the East Coast.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Dana... Do not let others stop you from posting. You have a right to express yourself anyway you want. So what if others do not like the way you word things-- too bad for them. I have read posts from many of the consistent posters that are questionable. In fact some have been repeatly booted from posting for awhile by SLS and then return to posting. So, until that happens write what you want. :) After all this is only a SEX website.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Tort Can you make it jiggle? ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Oh I'm looking!!!

:-)~

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
There are dramatic posters here in the forums? Say it isn't so......

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 177   End
TOPIC: Size