Single guys : Swingers Discussion 475961011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSingle guys
TOPIC: Single guys
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Doode, if the lady who started this thread wanted your opinion, she would have placed it in another forum. Smoochs, smoochs, pats on the butt and go home.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Yeah, I didn't approve any of the single male profiles. It burns me up, seems like they are everywhere.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
Unless a single guy has a profile with a body. meaning more than

I Want Sex in each field. I do not approve single male profile even if they are there..

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I have written the website regarding free membership here, and they don't seem to think it is a problem, but they will evenutally see, as I noticed the exact thing the other day perving the newbies, within 125 mile radius, 75% were single guys, and I don't think they are all really into the lifestyle per say maybe curious and investigating, but will give them credit, as they are not posing as females or couples, which a lot of single guys do on this site.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the influx of single guys on this site? I just went to my homepage and checked the "approve profiles" area. I had 50 to approve and at least 45 were single males. Now I know that single guys are involved in this lifestyle, but it seems lately that's all we run into. And...most of them are free members. We left another site as members because 98% of the members, whether free or not, were single men. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed this.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Single guys