Single guys : Swingers Discussion 47596
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSingle guys
TOPIC: Single guys
Created by: bigal_n_559
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the influx of single guys on this site? I just went to my homepage and checked the "approve profiles" area. I had 50 to approve and at least 45 were single males. Now I know that single guys are involved in this lifestyle, but it seems lately that's all we run into. And...most of them are free members. We left another site as members because 98% of the members, whether free or not, were single men. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed this.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, snce you decided to put me first of the complainers, most of the time Mrs. Perfect we know it is the Mr. who posts, as he usually states so, and as for respect, it is something that is earned. As you state in your own words, you don't know why he is so infatuated with the forums when it is nothing more than a big soap opera, so why care what the rest of us complainers think? Nothing will change, a new forum posts will go up in a day or so, and there will be something us for people to whine and complain about or argue about. Life goes on.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
Here's a funny little metaphor for you. We have some very specific buttons in our house. They are not very noticable at all. In fact, we'll ask Poly. (We are friends with many SLS members whom have stayed in our homes but Poly is the only regular forum poster who has. ) Poly, the ones you would most likely have noticed are by the intercom stations and just outside the tubs/showers. There's one to the left of the main computer work station that's a touch noticable since you sat there awhile. The plates that hold them are integrated into the wallpaper or plaster to make them low visibility but there is a small protruding metal cylinder around them to ensure they are not accidently bumped. Did you see them? So here's the thing. In the five months we've been in this particular house we've had 7 sets of overnight company and untold other visits. These visits included children and elderly. Four times the buttons have been pushed. And every time it was by a man between 25 and 60 who just had to see what that button was.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Okay, Okay, Okay. This is getting a little out of hand. This is suppose to be fun (hell where else can I have my cake and eat it too ........... yummy)!!

We have to come to the realization that men are going to post in here wether we like it or not. I, like many of you, have "encouraged" them by responding to their posts. Poly was right (when your right Poly you are right), if we continue to respond they will keep posting. We have asked them, and told them not to. But you see, men are like little kids you tell them no, or don't do that - they will do it anyway......LOL!!! NO I AM NOT SLAMMING YOU GUYS, you guys are too precious to us and we have too much fun with you <WEG>.

Go a head and post (we can't stop you). Happy posting, Hugs to all of you (men too), ~F

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
My bad.

But that doesn't change the fact that I (and many others) would apprecite the men staying out of the women's forums. That's all

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Mr. Perfect: your own words:

"Ya - I KNOW - I'm not supposed to be in here. Deal with it.

I just wanted to add Mrs. Perfects 2 cents to the best of my ability (which she seems satisfied with). She far to busy to be online during the day and can't type on the laptop with her long nails at home...."

this is how we know this is you. UNLESS Mrs. is now not too busy or can now type on the laptop < all smiles >

Now back to the topick at hand: Now me, I perfer to be laying down on my back with my legs spread open and my man going to town IE: tongue, fingers, maybe even using a vibrator while tonguing/playing with my clit.

~F

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Perfect and to the other males: We are not asking you to sit on the back of the bus (although I enjoy when a man sits on my face), you guys are taking respect to a new definition, is all. Do any of you have respect? Hopefully someday you will get it.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
bi bi!!

Have a great chat!

I am outta here!

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
ICAM Wild:

DOODE and all the other males: DO STAY OUT OF THE WOMENS FORUMS. Is what we are asking too much to ask?

~F

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Now does everybody see what I mean?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
WTF, why is it that men are feeling the need to post in here. Sadly, the women's forum will be a thing of the past soon,, as I for one, think these men who choose to post here, have no respect for women. They have been asked to stay out, but more and more keep a coming in.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Single guys