Should Men Trim-Shave Body Hair : Swingers Discussion 222341
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkShould Men Trim-Shave Body Hair
TOPIC: Should Men Trim-Shave Body Hair
Created by: livewirecpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love chest hair, like neatly-trimmed pubic hair and yeah, count me in on not digging back hair so much. Dudes can't help if they're made that way, unfortunately, but there's a wide range of things they can do about it.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10718 posts)
chest hair is ok with me, trimmed or shaved below, no hairy backs or asses lol. saw a guy at the nude beach sunday, and called him mr. hairy pants, yuck!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2072 posts)
As far as I can tell, women really only agree on two things on this topic:

Back hair - less or zero is preferred.

Pubes - neatly trimmed please. No man-bushes.

Everything else is individual tastes. Some women love my chest hair, some are presumably grossed out by it, and some are indifferent. I'll probably lose as much interest by losing as I do by keeping it. (shrugs) oh well.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19827 posts)
I am part Silverback Gorilla and hate it. I always make sure I am neatly trimmed for 3 reasons: 1. Some women don't like it 2. I don't like it 3. So that I don't get mistaken for a zoo escapee Maybe I exaggerated some about the hair but it does drive me nuts.

Pocomoke City MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I am turned on by a well groomed man.

If you aren't well groomed on top you aren't going to turn me on enough to find out if your well groomed down below.

So yes, trim it, shave it, wax it, or laser it off......we do!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1016 posts)
I keep everything super neat and well groomed, I expect the same. A little bit of fine chest hair is ok, but not like a lumberjack. The nether-regions must be shaved or at least trimmed really short. When it comes to body hair, less is generally better!

-Cherry

Thayne WY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I'm all about texture, but stubble grosses me out. That, and hair so long it pokes me in the eye, lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10718 posts)
If you ladies don't mind. Anything hairy down south is gross! Neatly trimmed or bald with powder is the way to go. Nothing worse than a hair in the back of your throat to ruin the mood. A hairy person is a deal breaker for me.

Just saying!

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Back hair, no. None. Everywhere else, yes. I love hairy men. Not like werewolves haha...but I love hair. I find it so erotic, having his chest pressed against mine.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
"I find hairy backs, shoulders, and butts unsexy. "

Soooo not on my To Do list. No offense I know some people are just hairy but seriously when you have more hair on your back than you do on your head it's time for some all over manscaping.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Should Men Trim-Shave Body Hair