Shhh, don't tell the boys : Swingers Discussion 58593
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkShhh, don't tell the boys
TOPIC: Shhh, don't tell the boys
Created by: femandbicurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
But I wanna know what kinds of problems men have had that you may have experienced. I have a small list and wondered if other women have run accross this as well.

1. Penis's that dont get hard beyond half way up the shaft? 2. No STD, but strange bumps on uncircumsized penis? 3. Small penis that a cock ring wont fix? 4. Only gets off on getting you off, no intercourse needed for his pleasure? 5. Can't get hard after an erection? 6 hours or more to recoup.

Im just wondering if these are issues I am gonna have to deal with now as I am getting older and so are the men.

I'm thinking I'm gonna need two or three wingmen to keep me satisfied! One that is older and mature, can hold a conversation and make meaningful passionate love. Another young one to come and take over when he tires out and just fuck me into oblivion, but no need for conversation. Need the youth just for stamina. And another for those manly, take me wherever I am, throw me down and just pound me til I cry!

Just wish I could find all that in just one man, but pretty impossible I think.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, I have found out what the bumps are. Asked my gyno. It is a skin condition only inflicting the uncircumsised. It also causes constrictures, like a tight band around where the base of the foreskin would end at the penis. It is a harmless condition, and can be fixed if the foreskin can be removed.

I knew he didnt have any std's cause we both were screened at the same time and shared results BEFORE any sexual contact was performed. He did happen to be one of those that just wanted to get me off and nothing for himself. I assume now, that it was embarassing for him and thats probably why he didnt want any contact right away.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
This is exactly why I find it hard to find guys who fit me. I'm currently looking to replace 2 wonderful gentlemen it took me YEARS to find.

I've already given up looking. I figure they will drop in my lap like the last one's did.

Here's another one. Only "interested" in you until they find out you have a younger gf. Then all they want to do is meat her.

Mischief (there are no spelling errors in this post)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"Says NOTHING and writes NOTHING about anal interaction in the profile but tells wife "she can't do it...help me" to get anal licks to get off. (had I known...I wouldn't have gone there)."

Wow, that's a special story if I've ever heard one.

Bumps with no stds? Try HPV. Men can get tested for "everything" but no one tests for this, that's what it sounds like if they weren't puss filled.

"Can't get hard after an erection? 6 hours or more to recoup." Hubby doesn't like to go for seconds. He can get hard but it's hard to cum, takes forever and is painful when he does cum. Anyone found this?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Oh yeah! All those and a few to add.... 1. Swings and plays "as a couple" but can't stay hard if he hears his Spouse/partner moan. 2.Says NOTHING and writes NOTHING about anal interaction in the profile but tells wife "she can't do it...help me" to get anal licks to get off. (had I known...I wouldn't have gone there). 3. Swings/plays "as a couple" but can't -play in same room with spouse!?! We are a couple and we PLAY Together!!! 4. Swings/plays "as a couple" but has 'rules' for plaing with HIS wife!!! Needless to say...we ain't goin' there! Kinda' goofy isn't it? I'm glad you posted...I thought it was ME!

Lewisburg PA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Hey Funluvin ~ the bumps would have made me run, but he could go down like no other.........didnt use the penis much, but I sure was left satisfied!

As for the "getting you off to get me off" well, Ive actually had two men who really just wanted to please me for hours without any action on them. Strange, maybe medical or whatever, but they certainly gave me a good time without asking anything in return. Cant complain about that can I? LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Well, hubby is almost 50 and he has managed to keep up with me. Although, a little help never hurt anyone. *WEG*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17912 posts)
But I wanna know what kinds of problems men have had that you may have experienced. I have a small list and wondered if other women have run accross this as well.

1. Penis's that dont get hard beyond half way up the shaft? 2. No STD, but strange bumps on uncircumsized penis? 3. Small penis that a cock ring wont fix? 4. Only gets off on getting you off, no intercourse needed for his pleasure? 5. Can't get hard after an erection? 6 hours or more to recoup.

Im just wondering if these are issues I am gonna have to deal with now as I am getting older and so are the men.

I'm thinking I'm gonna need two or three wingmen to keep me satisfied! One that is older and mature, can hold a conversation and make meaningful passionate love. Another young one to come and take over when he tires out and just fuck me into oblivion, but no need for conversation. Need the youth just for stamina. And another for those manly, take me wherever I am, throw me down and just pound me til I cry!

Just wish I could find all that in just one man, but pretty impossible I think.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Shhh, don't tell the boys