Shaving the bikini area : Swingers Discussion 168136
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkShaving the bikini area
TOPIC: Shaving the bikini area
Created by: NWPAadam_eve The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yeah you don't want to use the expensive conditioner for shaving. I seem to always have my shampoo run out before I've run out of conditioner, so I use that for shaving. But even the cheap Suave conditioners work well. I use Suave most of the time because I usually don't use conditioner for my hair anyways.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I don't usually do it ~ and I don't know why ~ but learned the cheap conditioner as shaving lotion thing years ago. It really does work! I'd have to find something *very* gentle and unscented for the little lady, but for my legs I think that everything that I've used has worked well. I've just always used it when I ran out of shaving cream. In fact, now that it's chilly again and I'm sure that I'll be needing to moisturize more than usual, I may very well try shaving with conditioner on my legs for a couple of weeks. Can't hurt, might help. :)

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
I'm going to look for that butt paste. I've never heard of it.

I use conditioner instead of shaving cream when I shave. It seems to cause a better shave and the conditioner softens the skin too.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Tried the bikini zone and the butt paste on the areas not yet blasted into nothingness by the laser. Worked great - thanks gals. I cycle 20-40 mile at a pop, and it has been agony. The butt paste really helped. So much great info here on the forum from you all, especially being a newbie. Love men and cock, but chicks do so rule! So wish I was bi. Sigh......

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Go to the laser post. It is liked getting waxed, but it never grows back- just touch ups needed. You will love it.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I just got a new razor - what the heck, I was already breaking the bank. My friend drives a Smart Car that is smaller! It just made me laugh at what we go through. Maybe we should look for men with cave woman fetishes and all take a month off!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
You guys rock! I've got butt paste, bikini zone, new blades, 40 bucks worth of stuff in my bag. Does it ever piss you off that in general all most men do is get out of the shower and pull on a pair of jeans?At least the men on here almost all shave their balls! Between what we spend on lingerie, lasers, and lipstick, they SHOULD pay for dinner. I must admit, though, that my first "date" showed up with panties from VS to make up for the ones that were trashed from all of our dirty chatting. Classy move, I must say!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I'm going to try that one! Thanks for the tip.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
Bikini Zone. It is a cream that goes on after shaving, made specifically for the bumps.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17968 posts)
My routine is a lot like Kat's. Shaving is one of the last things that I do and that helps a lot. So does exfoliating.

I use the Fusion razor and it's fabulous! No bumps. It doesn't really matter what kind of shaving cream I use, as long as it's not scented. Whatever I buy, I make sure that it's got aloe or some such soothing ingredient in it.

I use Boudreaux's Butt Paste after shaving. LOL! I swear by it!!! It's the only product I've used that eliminates irritation well.

I usually spend a little time w/ the tweezers to avoid ingrown hairs. It's much easier to tweeze them b/f they get out of control. Anything that looks like it's not growing straight out gets the tweezers.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Shaving the bikini area