Shaved Penis or Not : Swingers Discussion 47188
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkShaved Penis or Not
TOPIC: Shaved Penis or Not
Created by: newcouple405 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
IM WITH YOU ON THAT ONE SIMBAXXX :-)

Westgate NY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I don't like hair in my food... enough said?

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Well, for me, i like both a very nicely trimmed pubic area on a man as well as a "natural" look, meaning hair there!!!! As long as it's not a dense jungle from wence there is no return, i'm cool with a bit of hair down there.....just be clean and take care of yourself i say!!! Ms.Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
I enjoy a well trimmed or shaven man, pubic hair in my throat is a turn off for me. I like the penis and balls shaved and the rest well trimmed. I like sucking on the shaven parts.....lol

Lafayette LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Funny, I find the choking on a hairball comment I read so often very questionable. At my age I guess if it was possible I would have experienced it. I asked my current partner to stop shaving if he so desired. I personally shave my very bottom of my cunt, but the top is all there! I like the silky feeling, especially if i am wet and moving around. I find that shaved men ar usually sticky and like a prickly pear by morning. Plus there is also no shaving rash that looks so ugly and unnatural (same by just doing the cunt area). Not as much fun for me. Never had a problem with licking a man's balls or penis before shaving became the rage. But it is still the man's choice, just like mine.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hottie, my sentiments exactly!!!! I don't want a man with a shaved penis, it makes me think of a young boy, nah, not a turn on. NOW AS FAR AS A HAIRY ASS mmmm mmm good!!! I love a round, firm, hairy ass!! I love to grab it and feel it work beneath my hand as he is "working"!! I love a hairy man all around. Don't like hair on the shoulders and neck, but on the back like a werewolf and everywhere else, ahhh yes!!!! Take me now!!! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Bleyespirit, my goodness a woman after my own heart. I LOVE salt and pepper hair, hair every where. I love running my fingers through it and rubbing it mmmm. I love hairy men. Back hair I used to grimace at, but now having someone who has back hair, not shoulder hair, is such a tremendous turn on to me. I would run my tongue EVERYWHERE that hair was. Oh gosh, I love hairy men. btexpress

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
shaved is best but well trimed will do. if it isn't groomed I avoid/ignore it.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Okay, just how hairy does a penis get? I've never seen one, and I've seen a lot, that had hair past the very base of it. If we're speaking of the whole region, well then trimmed works well for me. Totally shave, hey, it's fine but not my favorite.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Ladies, I don't mind tongueing through the forest as long as it is clean and smells clean. Don't mind at all. So you occassionally get one in the back of your throat, cough, gag, but I still love it. When they are shaved and totally clean it makes me think of young boys. I can't get past that. btexpress

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Shaved Penis or Not