Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Sharing sex toys
TOPIC: Sharing sex toys
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
How do you ladies feel about sharing dildos, vibs and other toys during play? Do you like using them on others or do you prefer they supply their own?

Does a used toy have to be washed off first before going into you?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We treat our toys like we treat ourselves. If it penetrates an orifice, it has to wear a condom. Then, after our company leaves, we clean and disinfect anything we've played with, even if it wasn't used for penetration.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I dont care for toys. I will use them on another lady if she likes them and brings them with her of course.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
How else would you use a double dildo if you didn't share it? Anyway, I always clean my toys, and it's usually with hot water and soap unless it's a type that you need a special cleaner for (those are a lot of trouble). The one toy I've used on other willing females is my very beautiful glass one. Run it under hot or cold water, depending on preference, first. One friend loves it as warm as possible, but I like a variety. The "shock" of cold glass is quite intense sometimes.

But yes, always always I clean them, and usually let them air dry, after.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I don't mind sharing my toys. They've been great ice breakers at small parties. I do use both a bottled toy cleaner I purchased and good ol soap & water to clean them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I dont share my toys nor do I want someone else sharing there toys with me. Even when I use my toys I use condoms on them. You can never be to clean.

Worthington MN
Username hidden
(387 posts)
I use condoms on all my toys, even on myself. I also wash them after every use.

Pasco WA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
How do you ladies feel about sharing dildos, vibs and other toys during play? Do you like using them on others or do you prefer they supply their own?

Does a used toy have to be washed off first before going into you?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Sharing sex toys