Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Sexual Exploration / the Development of M.E.P / New Sex Positions: Design for the woman Orgasm enjoyed by
TOPIC: Sexual_Exploration_/_the_Development_of_M.E.P_/_New_Sex_Positions:_Design_for_the_woman_Orgasm_enjoyed_by
Created by: clevelandBBC
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sex Position used: The Basketball, Killer 69, The X, The Couple, The King Seat made for the Queen This research was done over a 3week period. With 3 unicorns (single woman) and 2 couples, all parties wrote a letter explaining what their experience was. I been enjoying this type of sex for many years I just decide to research what I already knew. They were totally unaware of each other’s letters .I practice M.E.P. (Mental –Emotion –Physical). The step to obtain the M.E.P. is for the woman. I found that married women are much easier to obtain M.E. part with the husband present then single unicorns (woman). For more detail please ask. Reading a woman body is so important to get in her head getting in here head is so important to create an emotional connection focusing on her. I promise you if you practice this will take your sex to another level for the man and woman .Men from child birth we have are hobbies fishing hunting arcade Xbox, Nintendo, basketball, football, cars if we only learn the thing we value the most is the woman or women in are life as will. We will both be happy. They lie there waiting for us to play with them like any video game system learn it well. 5 letters to fellow written by my play dates copy and pasted for your pleasure to read.

James clevelandbbc

Have something positive to ask or say you only stop other from wanting to speak if they think someone out there grading everything they say. Please inbox me if you need something clarified

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Sex Position used: The Basketball, Killer 69, The X, The Couple, The King Seat made for the Queen This research was done over a 3week period. With 3 unicorns (single woman) and 2 couples, all parties wrote a letter explaining what their experience was. I been enjoying this type of sex for many years I just decide to research what I already knew. They were totally unaware of each other’s letters .I practice M.E.P. (Mental –Emotion –Physical). The step to obtain the M.E.P. is for the woman. I found that married women are much easier to obtain M.E. part with the husband present then single unicorns (woman). For more detail please ask. Reading a woman body is so important to get in her head getting in here head is so important to create an emotional connection focusing on her. I promise you if you practice this will take your sex to another level for the man and woman .Men from child birth we have are hobbies fishing hunting arcade Xbox, Nintendo, basketball, football, cars if we only learn the thing we value the most is the woman or women in are life as will. We will both be happy. They lie there waiting for us to play with them like any video game system learn it well. 5 letters to fellow written by my play dates copy and pasted for your pleasure to read.

James clevelandbbc

Have something positive to ask or say you only stop other from wanting to speak if they think someone out there grading everything they say. Please inbox me if you need something clarified

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(16 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Sexual Exploration the Development of MEP New Sex Positions Design for the woman Orgasm enjoyed by
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.