Sex Toys : Swingers Discussion 1741731031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSex Toys
TOPIC: Sex Toys
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
well i just bought my wife a toy about two yrs ago the rabbit i think its mens best friend get the best blow jobs i had in over forty yrs lol

Harlingen TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
have had fun with a double dildo and a female pal. Once we got out giggles out of the way, it was interesting. I'm in agreement about the feeldo (thanks, I had forgotten the name of that), it's easier w/ a strap on, just remember not to wear it up too high on the hips.

Both are more fun in imagining and in the initial stages, as they can be awkward. I really prefer using a toy by hand on someone, and having one used on me by hand, as whoa, so much better control and I can see what I'm doing.

Favorites include vibrators for the clit. And a cool cock ring with a vibe attached.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
im just sayin, i nominate cjf for my sex toy.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Nope, Mr. Scandle isn't interested in receiving, though for those who like that kind of play the feeldoe sounds ideal.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8930 posts)
WingWoman, that is great practical advice. Considering that I don't currently fantasize about fucking or being fucked by another woman with something that would have us being so connected, I probably won't make the investment at this time.

Do you have any experience with double-headed dildos?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8930 posts)
I know this is an old thread but it seemed reasonable to bump it. My question for all you wonderful bi ladies out there, is whether you have tried the feeldoe? Is it as much fun as it looks like it could be, given partners who want to use it together?

My favorite toys so far have been a variety of buzzers, vibrators, dildos, and my Sybian. The Hitachi Wand was too powerful.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8930 posts)
Have you tried one on your clit, for stimulation and one in your pussy. I am not much on toys either, I would rather use my fingers but using two toys worked good for me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17913 posts)
Your right pixie the magic wand is the baby,it says 45 seconds for an orgasm an there pretty close, it is the best for the money,an ladies be ready once you start to cum you just keep cumming an cumming, you have to try one you will have to have one. Enjoy ladies

Eagle Pass TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Hitachi Magic Wand. A minute or two with that and Pixie is coming pretty much nonstop. For every woman we have shared it with, pretty much the same story. Incredible toy.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Sex Toys