Sex Toys : Swingers Discussion 1741731021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSex Toys
TOPIC: Sex Toys
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
scandle, I forgot all about the double dildo, yes that WAS fun, but the friend and I got the giggles trying it out (nothing wrong with that, it's part of the fun). I'll give you access to our galleries and you can see part of it and part of us using it.

Carrie, you say things so well.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
When I masturbate, I use my fingers. The toys are for Hubby, to use on me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
We are doing great! Can't believe your little one is almost 3, seems like just yesterday he was born. Hope all is well with your family.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
Thanks PG! How have you guys been?

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
WB Cayne :)

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
"I prefer my sex toys to be men."

Agreed!

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I much prefer a dildo and my (or whomever I'm playing with at the time) fingers. Or just the plain vibes if I'm going to use anything. My problem with the "rabbit" style vibes isn't so much the ears although I will admit I like penetration more then clitoral stimulation its those freaking metal beads that rotate around in them. They seriously feel like they are ripping me up and yet silly me owns a couple of them.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
Sexus, after you posted about the double dildo and feeldo, my husband and I went out to buy them. We had a play date with our favorite couple coming up, and wanted to offer these options to Mrs. X. She chose the double dildo, and we had a VERY nice time using it while our guys watched and moved into other activities with us. Mrs. X had not had much experience with vibrators (which I love), but was willing to give it a try after I had enjoyed using it on my clit, with my vagina filled by one end of the double dildo. It was such a pleasure to bring her to orgasm with it, using techniques I've learned through my personal experimentation. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I'm with you on both accounts, PG. If it makes my hand vibrate so much that I can't hold the thing, what good is it? And those rabbit ear things never line up quite right. But I admit I DO like having toys used ON me by others, and I like returning the favor as well.

Dildos don't do it for me, but smaller vibrators that stimulate the clit work pretty well sometimes. Again, I think it's just that I'd rather put my body into someone else's hands more often than my own.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
I prefer my sex toys to be men. I have a whole cabinet of toys that I don't like. Those rabbits with those rotating beads hurt. The Haitachi Magic wand I don't think I could orgasm with to save my life it is so powerful my body just shuts down completely and I feel nothing but my teeth being shaken out of my head.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: Sex Toys