Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Sex Toys
TOPIC: Sex Toys
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gina, one of the ladies I see loves something big & cold & ridged inside her so I was scrambling one night to find something and came across a large handled screwdriver. I sterilized it then put it in the freezer for awhile and she loved it. Of course, now I get puzzled looks when someone opens my freezer and sees a screwdriver next to the bottle of Kettle One. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
Sara, as much as I would enjoy tasting you on that glass didldo, I prefer to go straight to the source.

:-P

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
love your posts, Sara. Welcome.

I have one really beautiful glass dildo. It's got ridges swirled onto it. I like it cold inside me, love that contrast shock of feeling. I have a friend who likes it warmed up, so we've run it under hot water to get it right for her, and then used it on her. It's so much fun for my husband and me to use toys, fingers, body parts to make a woman feel amazing. It's that look we get between us, working together, and also just a fun sexy thing to do.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
hahahahahaha this is true my dear!!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
well I figure you have your own attachments already, and your bound to wear out the motor on that sooner or later! good to have a reserve!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
PG you know i dont turn down free now!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Got it, Scandle, thanks. And yes, you are right. It's firmer and also bendable. And has some nice ridges as well. Have only tried it w/ the one friend, so who knows if it'd be better with another attempt.

What is that thing that is advertised late night, made by Trojan? Anyone know?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
girl next time we cross paths I will give you mine. Can't stand that thing. I couldn't have an orgasm with one to save my life it just totally shuts my body down.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
I love my wand. I have not used it in forever and a day honestly because in the last few months sex has not been forefront on my mind. But when I do return to fucking I am sure we will have a meeting. I am multi orgasmic with my wand and sometimes I dont feel like fucking, I just want to have a few O's and take my ass to sleep.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Magnificent pics, Sexus! You have mail... ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9188 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
TOPIC: Sex Toys