Sex Appeal Self Confidence : Swingers Discussion 2076291011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSex Appeal Self Confidence
TOPIC: Sex Appeal Self Confidence
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
@spicy - I think Sexus gave you *excellent* advice!

And as you work out more and get healthier and more toned, you'll feel better about yourself.

I embarked on a get healthier/shape up thing back at the end of May and I feel so much more self-confident. This lifestyle is quite the motivator, too. Knowing that total strangers will see you naked really helps.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(507 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
The best thing you can do as far as clothing goes, wear something sexy underneath, it's like a sly little secret for yourself. Also, wear clothes that truly fit your body well NOW, not clothes that hang on you, not clothes that hide you, not clothes that are too tight and uncomfortable. There is nothing attractive or confident about a woman tugging at her clothing.

Do your hair to suit you, makeup, nails, whatever you do to express YOU. Don't hide. Don't hide your body. Find something you like about yourself at the weight you are now instead of always thinking, "well, when I get to this weight, THEN..." You'll get there when you get there. In the meantime, enjoy who you are and what you look like right now. Buy yourself something new that you like, feel attractive in, that fits you now. No matter what size. Rip the tags off if you're too self conscious about the number on a tag.

You're not "wasting money" by buying an outfit that you feel good in. Spend the money on a good fit. You don't need a lot of clothes, but you do want to get something you feel good in. Do you like your butt? Get a great pair of jeans. Legs? A short sexy flirty skirt. So what if you lose weight and it only gets worn a few times?

Spend something on yourself. Like what you see in the mirror. Could it be better? For me, that answer is YES, and it will be when I get up off my butt and take care of myself better. But until then, I know that I am attractive "enough" for some people, not everyone, and I have some good points, amongst some "bad" points.

Hope this helps. There is an addiction adage that says "Fake it till you make it." That goes a long way in this case too. You feel better when you look better, and you look better when you feel better. That will shine through the insecurities.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: Sex Appeal Self Confidence