Sex Appeal Self Confidence : Swingers Discussion 207629
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSex Appeal Self Confidence
TOPIC: Sex Appeal Self Confidence
Created by: spicycouple3740 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
female self image is a hard thing. You have to really put your blinders on. We are in a country where the only women on tv allowed to look bigger than a size 2 are the Grandma's. They have a baby and are immediately expected to be thin. All magazine articles sell products designed for 40 year olds....sold on the face of an 18 year old. I had to stop buying magazines, I just live in ignorance lol. I call it voluntary ignorance. I know how y'all feel though, my meds promote weight gain. Talk about watch every flibbin calorie. My weight is very important. Like NaN said though...men intrigue me. When I was a size 3 I was in HEAVEN. My bff told me to gain weight. I feel chunky? Men look at me. I dont know what the hell is wrong with them hahaha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
OMG....that would be so much dang fun! If a bunch of you really did decide to come to Maui at the same time, I would totally put together a M&G. You all could meet the handful of active LS couples here on Maui! LOL

Maybe the SLS travel people could get a good air/room/car package deal for everyone??

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
Let's ask wannatry. Plan a party girl and we will come!

I mean seriously, how fun would it be to have a forum friend M&G in fricken' Hawaii?!?!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
So here is where all the sexy women are hanging out! I don't want to highjack your thread ladies but thought maybe a single male perspective may give you some insight.

I would not consider any of the ladies posting here to be a BBW but we all know, women look in the mirror and see every flaw. The advice given here is exactly right, continue to work on things you CAN control and do it for yourself, no one else. If eating better and working out and dropping a dress size makes you feel better, go for it. Then stop picking yourself apart! Us guys will be looking at your smile, your attitude and then the rest of the package. There is NOTHING sexier than a woman who is comfortable in her own skin.

Now let's all hop a plane and meet in Hawaii and I'll show you all just how sexy each and every one of you are to me.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
@lost - LOL!! Exactly! :)

@live - OMG! You are *gorgeous*! I (the Mrs) took a sneak peek at your profile and you are stunning! Your legs and butt are amazing and I am soooo envious of your boobs. My boobs have NEVER looked that nice. When I lay down on my back, my boobs disappear. :(

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
I am a little heavier than I want to be and am working to change that through diet & exercise, but in the meantime what can I do?"

well, it is something only you can do. For me, def losing weight and feeling like I am where I am supposed to be works great. Lately I have been watching what I eat to the crumb...and finally this weekend I dressed and looked slender again. Talk about one confident son of a bitch! For me that is the pinnacle of looking good. If I feel slim I feel pretty. However, that is a process and does not happen overnight. In the meantime I would suggest getting clothes that make you feel sexy and beautiful. Clothes that make you look in the mirror and say yeah baby, I'd fuck that shit hahaha. Clothes work wonders.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
@kind - Wouldn't that be fun?!?? Not that the dress would stay on for long...

@spicy - There ya go!! Definitely pull up a youtube vid on doing the smokey eye. I try to do it, but I end up looking like I went a round in the boxing ring. LOL!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
@kind - Thanks! Found the dress on sale at Ross! I love it and feel soooo sexy in it. I call it my Marilyn Monroe dress. :) Now I just have to find a place to wear it here! LOL

@spicy - The majority of my pix I take in my bathroom/bedroom with my cell phone camera on 10 second timer mode. So they are not *professional* pictures, but so what. I usually take like 20 pictures for each 1 I actually post. They are basically clear, in-focus and get the point across as to what I'd be bringing to the party! And yes....the judicious use of cropping can make anyone look better

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
@spicy - But that's the fun thing about this lifestyle! When playing, you don't have to be your normal, regular, "vanilla" self. I think using your profile name (spicycouple) as inspiration in this lifestyle would be fun!! :)

*Spicy* - use this word as your mantra when working out. When shopping for "play clothes", ask yourself "is this dress/skirt/lingerie spicy enough"? Buy a spicy color lipstick. Wear a spicy perfume when out playing.

These are only suggestions to help give you ideas. Take from them what you wish or not at all.

I completely understand how you feel. I spent all of my 30's and the beginning of my 40's being my kids' *mom*....feeling fat, unattractive and I basically didn't give a crap about myself.

Changing your mind about how YOU feel about YOU is the first step. You can do it, girl!!! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
Exactly! Earlier this year, I kind of made peace with my body. I'm 44 years, I have 2 kids and my body is going to show it. I am ever going to have my 22 year old body back?? H*ll no, but I can make the best of my 44 yr old body.

Mr Wanna and I met up with some friends at an Old School Nite held at a local hotel last week. Basically it was people our age drinking like 20 yr olds and dancing to 80's music. I saw a bunch of my old classmates there and you know what?? I didn't look too bad! LOL I got some 2nd looks from some men and some *stinky* looks from some women, so I was STOKED! So great for my self-esteem.

So...keep working on it! Eat right, find an exercise routine YOU like (I do treadmill, Brazil Butt Lift dvd's and take Zumba classes). And definitely dress for your current size. You'll feel much better and sexier in clothes that fit you NOW. So you'll need to buy new clothes in 6 weeks as you keep losing weight and toning up. That's the fun part!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Sex Appeal Self Confidence