Seiko CleanCut Personal Shaver : Swingers Discussion 2068311011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSeiko CleanCut Personal Shaver
TOPIC: Seiko CleanCut Personal Shaver
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Leeza - Thanks!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
WannaTry - I don't feel the stubble with the Seiko shaver that I would feel with a regular razor.

Of course your results may vary, but I much prefer the Seiko shaver over a regular razor.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6920 posts)
@Leeza - Better than?!?!!! That's awesome! I may go ahead and get this shaver. Yes, I love waxing, but there might be times when we have a surprise meeting with another couple between waxes where I would want to be smooth and this might be the answer. I HATErazor stubble in the bikini area. **Ouch**

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
@TotalBabe - For the 1st 2-3 days after my wax, I was kinda pink, but not bad at all. 24 hours after my wax, I started gently exfoliating in the shower with a facial scrub (very fine grains). I also made up some homemade version of TendSkin and applied that 2-3 times a day. Works *great*!

I got my wax a week ago and am still smooth! Unheard of with shaving!! I usually have 12 hours of smoothness after shaving and then 3 days of painful, ouchie stubble. I can usually shave my bikini area only once a week. But I am a waxing convert!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
WannaTry - I believe the effects are better than with a clean new fresh wet shaver.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6920 posts)
@Scandle - Some people *do* use epliators "down there", but it apparently takes a LOT of getting used to. Generally folks use it to tidy up the sides, but further down (labia, etc) is just too painful.

I actually bit the bullet and went to get waxed for the first time a week ago and am still smooth!! I LOVE it! My waxer used a numbing spray on me first which probably helped my *head* more than anything. And she was super fast, skilled and kinda hot! LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
@TotalBabe - The Seiko Clean Cut I am referring to is the one shaped like a cylinder and is silver.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
@Leeza - So the results aren't *quite* as smooth as a fresh shave with a good, new razor?

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
How does it compare to the various epilators out there? My daughter bought one and likes it for her legs, but didn't report on how it handled more tender areas.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9074 posts)
Yes it does. You have to spend time of course, and you need be trimmed pretty close to begin with, but it is very smooth after, not like shaving with a wet razor.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6920 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Seiko CleanCut Personal Shaver