Seiko CleanCut Personal Shaver : Swingers Discussion 206831
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSeiko CleanCut Personal Shaver
TOPIC: Seiko CleanCut Personal Shaver
Created by: WannaTry808
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anybody have experience using this personal electric shaver (Seiko Cleancut Personal Shaver)? It has excellent reviews on Amazon.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks topsy and Leeza!!! Very helpful!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
I must have been having a senior moment, but I have been confused. I DID have the seiko clean cut and used it for 5-6 years before the rechargeable battery would no longer charge. About two years ago, I replaced it with the Body Bare rechargeable shaver. I was thinking I had purchased the same one I had originally, but when I pulled it out to get the model number, I realized my mistake. I have noticed no difference between the two shavers except the body bare is a little more compact if I remember correctly. Sorry for the confusion! (and now that I think about it, it seems it was less expensive)

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Topsy is right on - I use it all over also, and you need to use the powder - I just use baby powder. I have the silver cylinder-shaped one.

I sit on the floor on a towel in front of my mirrored closet with powder ready and shave everywhere. It's the smoothest I've ever been. No razor burn. And I guess I'm a wimp - I haven't gotten my courage up for waxing down there. I can handle my eyebrows, and that's it for me...!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
I was mostly interested in the silver one, shaped like a cylinder. But yes, there are several models.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
There are several models of the Seiko shaver. Topsy and Leeza, do you have any guidance for others for which to buy?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8816 posts)
I use it ALL over. I have been waxing lately, but the last time I went, the wax was too hot, not good! I went back to my trusty shaver and the smoothness is the same as waxing for me. The only down side to it is having to keep up, but once you are smooth, it only takes a few minutes for touch ups.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
@topsytervy - Good to know! I am so sick of shaving and the awful stubble. Tried waxing and while it did leave me smooth for a good week...yikes! Ouch.

I don't mind a few mins of quick shaving every day or every other day. I can work that into my daily routine.

Question for Leeza and topsytervy - (hope it's not too TMI) Do you do just the front bikini line area or do you use it "underneath/labia" area as well?

Thank you!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
I use the Summer's Eve powder, but baby powder is fine. It helps the shaver move smoothly over your skin.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
topsytervy - thanks for the additional advice on the Seiko, and welcome to the forums. What kind of powder do you apply before using the Seiko?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8816 posts)
Hi ladies Wanted to add my 2 cents, I love my seiko shaver, but you have to keep up with it every 1-2 days to keep everything smooth. And be sure and use powder on your skin before shaving, makes a big difference in how close you can get. I have tried shaving, waxing and diploritories and have found the Seiko shaver works the best for me. I am very fair and all other methods leave bumps and redness.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Seiko CleanCut Personal Shaver