Scheduling around that time of month : Swingers Discussion 2122991011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkScheduling around that time of month
TOPIC: Scheduling around that time of month
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PG, I had the labor from Hell with my 1st boy, all 8+ pounds of him, and they were stingy with the "happy-dural" because I wasn't dilated to 3-4 cm, and even tried to call me a c-section, but then he rotated into position and I went to 3cm, got my anesthesia and they laid me down, I was already 8cm! There was a HUGE difference with the 2nd boy {it pays to know people!}I hand-picked all the people that took care of me.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
lol lets not discuss my nightmare of a first delivery...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
That's what I figured: they have to be cautious about how often they do that, just like the number of abortions and d&c procedures. I know more about the end of the nine months of missed periods, since that's my line of work, but a little about related female issues in general.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
usually they won't do them again and make you have a hysterectomy. So far mine has been totally awesome. After the healing not a single drop of blood. Still get a bit moody and bloated (but not as bad) since it doesn't effect the hormones. My out of pocket on it was 200 and it was well worth it. I couldn't go back on pills again unless I wanted to triple dose all the time which made me ill. However they won't do one unless they have a reason to do so.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
a gf of mine had to have ablation done. It helped for a long while, then she started having a little trouble again, so she's considering having it done again.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I was always pretty lucky and my periods until a few months before my surgery were only a day or two and very regular, so easy to schedule around. Then the 17 day periods started. OH HELL NO...ablation did away with that mess.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I've actually found myself hornier sometimes during my period. Fortunately some guys don't mind getting their red wings. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
My scheduling around it is not to schedule anything when I have it. Easy.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
OK, the nurse in me HAS to ask: doesn't the pooling blood coagulate and cause stronger cramping?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Damn! I deal with vaginas every day for work, but apparently I don't know dick about pussy! Now, there's two products I need to research.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: Scheduling around that time of month