Scheduling around that time of month : Swingers Discussion 212299
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkScheduling around that time of month
TOPIC: Scheduling around that time of month
Created by: uhohraggy
Original Starting post for this thread:
When planning on a swing vacation destination how do you ensure it's not that time of month during the dates you are there?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For the OP, I've heard some gynos will do a D&C and "suck it out" so you're not shedding during vacation. Not sure how common it is but I recall reading an article about business women who have it done monthly so as to avoid the week of "bleeding and not dying!" As for babies, I'm a breeder and Mr B and I have 4, 2 natural deliveries with epi, 1 emergency c section, and last one a planned home-birth, no meds. Of all four, the HB was the absolute best delivery experience!!!

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I refused the epi for 26 hours....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
Damn, girl! They "pitted the shit" out of me and refused to give me a "happy-dural" for about ten hours before I finally started making progress. Nubain is all good the 1st time, but as the pains get stronger, it's 'for the birds'. I scared my dad out of my labor room. Had a s trong contraction, latched onto his arm and screamed in his face. Soon as I let go, he started backing toward the door saying, "that aint' at all like on tv...I'm going to the waiting room, and I'm not coming back in here!"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
lol lets just say 34 (26 of it no drugs, 15 of the 26 on a pitocin drip) hours of labor over 2 hours of pushing while having someone manually trying to make my pelvic bones move apart. Still a no go. C section and a baby born with a ring on her head about the size of a half dollar...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
{blush!} my bad!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Oh No!

Being fixed myself, I was not commenting on the mechanics of said hips, only commenting on the attractiveness of said hips!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I guess you didn't get the memo: I did a little "one-stop shopping" and got spayed while I was getting my hernia repaired. Lynnie ain't taking anything seriously that's only poked at her in fun!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
blessed with 'childbearing hips' ---------------------- HT!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Unfortunately, I was blessed with 'childbearing hips', spit out an 8+ pounder and a nearly 8 pounder. Second boy way three days after I turned 40, and I pushed him out in 3 pushes. Of course I heard the fetal heartbeat tanking and I knew he had to get out quick {sometimes it woulda been better NOT to know lol} Amazing what an adrenaline rush can help you do! My doctor said she wished all her patients pushed that good!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
my body says babies do not come out that way sadly.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Scheduling around that time of month