Scary People : Swingers Discussion 198980
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkScary People
TOPIC: Scary People
Created by: Blondeandhorny The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not sure about the profile views on block. If I'm not mistaken now when either of you block, you can't see them on forums either...

Just happened to us. We can read it with my old profile, but not with ours. It only shows blocked now when they block a category like men....

Can't seem to get an answer in help on this though

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
We've been block-sorted before. We were contacted by a couple (by the text, it seemed to be the male doing the writing). We liked what we saw, unlocked pics, had a little back-and-forth about finding a time to M&G. Then suddenly we got the stock "not interested" message from their profile, and found we were blocked.

My guess is that he finally got the lady to look at the profile, and she said "no". Probably blocked us out of either embarrassment or they just use the block function to keep from seeing our profile.

Still, from our POV, it was kind of a dick move, especially since there was no explanation. Something simple like "hey guys, my wife took a look at your profile and she doesn't feel any interest" is cheap, easy, and I can respect that.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Kat, we actually stumbled upon the fact that someone we met through SLS and met for dinner, then decided there was no physical attraction, had blocked us sometime after our meeting. My husband saw their profile pic on the page that shows new members and members that may be a match, clicked on it and got the message that they had blocked us. Our thought: whatever! We did not reciprocally block them. I've never seen them post in the forum.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8892 posts)
If they blocked you, you would get a message saying that they had.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8892 posts)
Welcome to the Forums, Blondeandhorny! Your experience here should be much better than what you wrote about in this thread. At least the advice you'll get is usually as great as what Carrie and Lost have given already. :-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8892 posts)
Yes, report them immediately. I hope you did not give those people your cell number. They probably aren't true lunatics.....some couples get so zeroe'd in on finding the ellusive bi femme...that when they think they have found her, then things dont work out, they act like lunatics. Report them, that is absolutely unacceptable.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
If they made these threats on SLS then you should report them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17862 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Scary People