Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Scarless Breast Lift
TOPIC: Scarless Breast Lift
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
Also I do have dark nipples so I wonder if that would be an advantage since my scaring is usually dark.

BTW thanks for the webiste...from what I see the inplant breasts look much better than the just lifted breasts...hmmmm..I maybe swayed :)

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
I do scar easily. Maybe because I have a darker complexion, I don't know. I do know that I have a burn mark on my arm that is dark and I am not sure if and will it ever will go away. I now use emu oil on cuts, burns and scraps and it seems to be helping. Do you think if I got inplants there would be less scaring?

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
This is so true! That is why I can not see a physician stating the breast lift is scarless.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
scarring depends on the person some people do not tend to have visible scars and then there are people who scar horriblly... i do not scar much at all but my wife on the other hand she can get scarred from a scratch....funny how we are all the same but yet we are all so different

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
There is no such entity as a scar-less surgery. My girlfriend had her breasts cut around her nipple and she has scars. It took forever to heal. Just because a surgeon advertises as scar free doesn't mean it is so. They advertise just to get business as like a used car salesman.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
Update: lol Do a google search*

The greatest drawback to this surgery has always been the scars, which traditionally have been extensive and highly visible. Most people are very familiar with these "T" type scars. Many women have avoided doing this surgery because of the extensive scars. As the operation has evolved over the years, the scars have continued to get smaller.

We are proud to offer the "Scarless" Breast Lift surgery. This surgery keeps the scars strictly around the areolar, which is the darker skin around the nipple area. This area usually heals very well with minimal scarring. It avoids the scar that goes down and the extremely long scar that is often seen running beneath the breasts. The surgery involves skin alone so there is no alteration in the ability to breastfeed or nipple sensation. Scarless Breast Lift's are performed in our own certified surgery center under twilight anesthesia on an outpatient basis.

cosmedical dot com

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
From what Ive seen, lifts all have that kinda y scar? I would think that it necessary as skin being removed.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Is there such a thing as a scarless breat lift? I have seen lots of breasts that look great but scars are very noticeable. I would love a lift without the scars or implants.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Scarless Breast Lift