Scarless Breast Lift : Swingers Discussion 190824
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkScarless Breast Lift
TOPIC: Scarless Breast Lift
Created by: BriJam
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is there such a thing as a scarless breat lift? I have seen lots of breasts that look great but scars are very noticeable. I would love a lift without the scars or implants.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scarring question...has anyone used silicone gel sheets on scars? If so what kind and did it work?

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
79 Camaro, welcome to the forums. I sure hope the breast massage works out for you. Please keep us posted.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
For those not interested in surgery I found an article on breast massage for natural toning, fullness and lifting. (Thanks to my "bundle of joy" and age, my once favorite assets have begun to sag and lost their fullness. I am going to give it a try.) www . natural-breast-guide . com /articles/breast-massage

Denver PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Seduction...No scarring on yours. They look great!

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
I know my dermatologist has identified my various scars in need of treatment as keloids, so that's what I'm going with!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
As far as scarring goes, my personal experience is that it has nothing to do with race or complexion. Nor did it have anything to do with my surgeons' skills, though I can see where that might happen. I develop scar keloids that have to be injected with steroids to reduce them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
Ours were done by a doc in Jacksonville. He actually does the lift without the traditional keyhole scar. He makes his crescent incision on the top edge of the areola instead of the traditional bottom to place the implant as well as perform the lift. Very minimal scar. No more than a simple lift. Looks great.

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Seduction yes I would travel to Brooklyn. See I really didn't want them bigger just lifted but now that I am seeing the inplants they look nice and fuller. I guess having to re-do them every 10 years a big reason why I didn't want inplants but I am beginning to change my mind.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
I don't know about lifts but they can do the implants through the belly button. The scar is very small and it is suppose to be quicker recovery time.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17951 posts)
Implants go in several ways. Your Dr usually offers you what will work.

Under the breast fold, around the areola, under the armpit and thru the belly button.

Ive had mine done 2x as they do recommend you replace implants every 10 years. I had in the breast fold .. scar was a thin 2 - 3 inches long. Thru the areola, last time, I cant see any scar from that. I am fair and do not scar badly.

Do alot of reseach and ask alot of folks who have done it. Im sure you will make the right choice! Many do consults for free.

enjoy joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Scarless Breast Lift