Scarless Breast Lift : Swingers Discussion 56588
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkScarless Breast Lift
TOPIC: Scarless Breast Lift
Created by: wpaflycouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He said I was a borderline candidate for a lift, ( i was a little uneven and just one would have benefited) the implants seem to have taken care of that problem.

Oak Harbor WA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
I got mine done with the TUBA method. It was great. I had researched it for a year and a half and talked to a lot of women before having it done. I'm a bit of a nudist and wanted to keep the scarring to a minimun. My navel ring hides the little incision scar. I had mine done in 2002. I went over the muscle (breast feeding gave me more skin than fat to fill them out). At that time there were only two doctors on the east coast duing the procedure. I had mine done in Naples, FL. Great doc, would recommend him to anyone. He did all my consulting over the internet, we sent pics, and he already had my implants ordered and knew what he was going to do before I even got there. I had them done on a Wednesday afternoon, and was back to work on Monday. The only pain (other than the breast massages) was the two lines going up my abdomen from the scope. It actually had felt like I had done 500 crunches. Minimal to almost no brusing. I was impressed with the results, happy with the recovery time, and Mr. Bashful says it's the best investment he's ever made.

Oak Harbor WA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
Pat - It wasn't the normal spill for me... a lift was never suggested with my implants. So, you may want to see another one and see if he also recommends a lift.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I hear the new gummie bear implants are great.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I had the surgery about 3 1/2 years ago. I don't have an anchor scar. I have vertical scars under eacn nipple and one around each areola, sort of a lollypop shape. It's called a keyhole incision because it's shaped like one before it's closed. The anchor shaped scar is from an older procedure, which is still necessary some of the time for a breast reduction, where more skin is removed as well as some of the contents.

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(271 posts)
I had a breast lift several years ago (as well as a tummy tuck). I researched this and talked to a number of surgeons.

If you are a 38C with enough sagging to bother you, then you probably are not a good candidate for the implant procedure. I was also a 38C, incidentally. That procedure works well for women with small breasts that lose volume and just need a small lift. The implants CAN be placed through the nipple area in conjunction with a minor lifting of the aureola. (This is called a Benelli mastopexy after the surgeon who invented it.) But a woman with larger breasts will not get much of a lift with an implant. If your doctor thinks this will work for you, demand to see before and after pictures of women he has done this for who have breasts the same size.

The lift I had created a siignificant scar, which you can see clearly in one of my public pictures. How noticeable it is depends on the light, and it has faded over time. But make no mistake, it's a scar. It was worth it to me to look great in clothes (even bathing suits) and very few people are put off by it. My breasts feel completely natural, because there are no artificial ingredients, and they are a very natural shape. I went from a 38C to a 38D. The surgery removes loose skin and pushes everything into a smaller package.

For any cosmetic surgery, it is essential to do exhaustive research and pick a really good doctor with a lot of experience at exactly the surgery you are contemplating. It is more an art than a science, and there is a HUGE difference between an excellent job and an average one. I have only encountered a handful of women whose implants look really natural; find one of them and interview HER doctor. Unfortunately, I've never touched an implant that didn't feel weird. That's the tradeoff, just as a scar is the tradeoff for the lift I got.

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(271 posts)
POLY! Stop hinting around, what was the other cosmetic surgery? We promise not to tell anyone :)

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Armpit and under muscle for me. I wouldn't do it any other way if I had to do it again. Healing process hurts like heck but well worth it. My suggestion is to find the best surgeon. Ask other women you know to see, and feel there breasts. If you like what you see, check into that Dr. PS. you can check mine out anytime.

Nazareth PA

Username hidden
(166 posts)
Oh I'm sure there will be a little gravity involved by the time I'm 60 but most likely will be something that bugs me and no one else. LOL!

Poly have you seen the fit 50 and 60 year olds lately.... they're bodies look like they are in their mid 40's. You have to remember that it's just now that the "fit minded" generations are getting older and we are seeing for the first time what a true fit 60 year old can look like.... nothing like my mother or grandmother who neither exercised a day in their life (women don't sweat ya know). So for you to be 60 is not what you have yourself pictured in your mind... I bet if I could read your mind what you have yourself looking like at 60 really is more of a 70ish age look.... by then who the hell cares what my breasts look like....I'll be living alone as a hermit recluse in Panama by then and Mr Sim will have already gotten the "get of jail free" card and be looking down on me from above wondering whats taking me so damn long...LOL

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I don't think they will droop .... that is to any significance. I suppose everyone is different and gravity and connective tissue elasticity as you age could be a factor somewhat.... but I think that is going to effect each person differently. However... the overall shape will never change since the implant itself isn't going to alter it's shape... it will always be the same fullness and always be a teardrop shape.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Scarless Breast Lift