Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Safety As a Single Woman
TOPIC: Safety As a Single Woman
Created by: HoneyDater The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
As a single male, the only safety issues I worry about are cleanliness and whether she will be overly dramatic. But safety for a single woman or any woman playing alone is a major concern because of the number of lunatics out there. Her safety should never be compromised. Don’t ever allow a guy to try to meet you anywhere other than a public place and don’t be afraid to exercise extreme caution. If you get the sense that your caution bothers him, then make that your reason to exit.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Always have a first meet in public and trust your instincts. I'm pretty confidant in taking care of myself, but I won't meet a couple at a hotel the the time.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
So apropos

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
When I started my search I looked for men with recent certs, and then I checked out the people who were giving them the certs. It is not a guarantee, but it is a jumping-off point. I contacted about 3-4 men who fit the bill and were hot. I e-mailed exclusively for quite awhile - I made the mistake of giving one guy my number and the jerk still tries to call me - and then I set up meetings for coffee during the day or right after work. The decent single guys will have no problem meeting without play, and will not be pushy.

This is a generalization, but in my experience, the men who have profile names that make you think EEEWWWW, even a tiny bit, or call you baby in the first email will prove to be aholes.

I met several really nice guys, and could have likely met many more. As my "maker" told me -" you got the pussy, so therefore you got the power". You have the luxury here of being very picky. I also found that because single women are so in demand here, I gave myself the freedom to be "too careful"; any time I felt the least bit uncomfortable I was done.

My area is not a large metro area like Dallas, but I used the same process to meet a few guys in Philadelphia, and it worked very well for me.

I hope that this helps. Best of luck

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Hi Honey Dater--Welcome to the lifestyle..

Your safety is the first thing you should watch out for, I never meet anyone at their home, at their hotel or anywhere in between. 1st meet is at a very public place and I always have a friend somewhere in the place, or I meet at a swing club.

The second thing is trying to figure out who's truthful and who is fibbing. This comes with time and chatting.

There are allot of people here on forums that give some great advice...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Safety As a Single Woman