SINGLE WOMEN PLEASE BE REAL! : Swingers Discussion 55234
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSINGLE WOMEN PLEASE BE REAL!
TOPIC: SINGLE WOMEN PLEASE BE REAL!
Created by: skippercplintx The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Joan, in one single post you've accurately described something I've tried so many times but no one understands.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Why would a woman "pretend" to be bi in order to fuck someone's husband? There is no shortage of single guys out there if that's all she wants. Maybe she's not attracted to that particular woman? Or she thought she might be bi, but really isn't?

On the weight question...I don't give my weight, either. In part because I think a lot of people have unrealistic ideas about what a woman "should" weigh. And in part because my weight is actually rather misleading. Because I had a tummy tuck and liposuction, my weight is distributed much differently than it otherwise would be. I also lift weights, which makes you heavier. Nobody who saw me would ever guess what I actually weigh.

I don't pretend to be slender, and I post pictures that are accurately representative. I do agree with the poster who wants to see pictures. I don't take people without pics very seriously and would never meet someone without seeing them. That's more valuable than knowing someone's weight.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Pet, I totally agree with that. I love F-F play and not just a few minutes of it. I love taking my time getting to know the another female. I have ran into those who say they are bi, they slightly touch you and then they are done. I find that very disappointing. Those are the ones that give me the impression that they are doing it for hubby and not for themselves. I have not come across that much, but when I do, it leaves a lasting impression. Makes you wonder........

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
ditto

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
What Flirty said..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I have a question, if someone doesn't mind heavy ppl and the uni doesn't put her weight and why would that keep these ppl from clicking?? Who drives50 miles to meet somone that they haven't seen a picture of and then complains that it was the uni's fault for not putting her weight or am I wrong somewhere?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
No. I don't get slammed. After all I'm nearly a unicorn. Don't anger the unicorns. LOL

Flirty. That was what was lost on the poster. It's to CUT DOWN the mail. The avalanche is amazing. We don't want more mail from her husband we want less and/or better quality replies.

Besides, I don't want her hubby. He's her's. I'm interested in gentlemen who play alone. Why bother with a couple? It's rare that I find both attractive. It has happened.

sigh.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
What makes you think it's about your man? It's about women with women. Some don't post personal data. So what? Ask if you are interested in the PROFILE.

Removing the visual and weight clues causes you to rely on what's written. That's the whole idea. It causes you to focus on the PERSON. I know... What a concept!

Mischief knows it keeps down the riff raff.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: SINGLE WOMEN PLEASE BE REAL!