SATISFACTION : Swingers Discussion 45239
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSATISFACTION
TOPIC: SATISFACTION
Created by: wildlife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone ever reached a point where they are not satisfied with anything in their lives? Lately (whether this is related to the midlife thing or not, hopefully finding that answer out this morning) I find myself totally unsatisfied with my job, my appearance, my health, my sex life, life in general. The only satisfaction I still seem to still have in me is doing for others, i.e., taking care of remaining son, my honey, my parents, etc.

Has anyone ever experienced this or should I commit myself now?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Bee, if you get down every now and then now, just wait until Mid Life puts the hooks in. I know what you are saying as raising my sons alone with absolutely no life I would get down every now and then as well. My basic thoughts when I wrote this was nothing was satisfying. It has gotten a bit better, because I am learning to satisfy myself more than I ever thought I could and is working a bit. Cutting back on the "caretaker role" I was raised by is also helping. It's trying to change me that is the hard part.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Wow funluving, have we met? I can tell you have definitely been there and are an intuitive woman. I believe the journal writings will help, definitely as I am one that will let everything inside. Mr. always knows when something is bothering me and says let's discuss, but sometimes, I am not ready to discuss and just say let it go, then before you know it is an eruption inside, so I believe I will definitely take that advice very seriously and begin one. As to taking care of anyone, it was implanted in me by my own mother. She was always he caretaker and I just picked up that habit, I guess. Given my 21 year old moved out a few weeks ago, and other things, I just seem to be so unsatisfied, but you are right, as the more I dwell on it, the worse it will get. So, at lunch, I am doing what makes me happy, going to buy a new pair of shoes (sad isn't it). I have asked myself in the past few months, Jan, is there anything that will satisfy you or are you that unsatisfyable (word?) that not one creature, not even yourself, can do it? Time to step back, take a look and fix, I would say.

Di, thanks for your imput to, as yes, that is me, I wake up at 4 and begin my take care list to make sure everyone's day runs smoothly and happily.

Thanks ladies, as of lately, if feels I have gotten lost somewhere in life, and know I am the only one who can fix it, but its great to know I am not alone.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Has anyone ever reached a point where they are not satisfied with anything in their lives? Lately (whether this is related to the midlife thing or not, hopefully finding that answer out this morning) I find myself totally unsatisfied with my job, my appearance, my health, my sex life, life in general. The only satisfaction I still seem to still have in me is doing for others, i.e., taking care of remaining son, my honey, my parents, etc.

Has anyone ever experienced this or should I commit myself now?

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: SATISFACTION