Rude much : Swingers Discussion 48010
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkRude much
TOPIC: Rude much
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
mmkay, I'm a clerk that makes half of her money on commission so it's very important that I'm nice to the customers that come in the store. I do not dress provocatively but the company makes me dress up (ie no jeans, tennies, flip flops... business casual). I don't wear skirts that go above my knees and you can never see tit above my shirt. No this isn't one of those if I don't dress like a slut but i still get whistled at, tell me I must be gorgeous things. This is a 'sir youre old enough to be my grandfather; look at my chest one more time and I'll bop you one' things. But I have to be nice although I'm thinking about the horrible things I can do to these guys with the pen/vacuum in my reach. Once or twice fine, I do it. But talking to my chest and all the while I'm trying to sell the bastard something and he's not even looking at what I'm pointing at. They are a hidden B so I know it's not just me, but does any one else just get livid the way I do. And it's not just the old guys or the short guys it's alot but not all. I wonder what the difference is.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well it's not my co-workers as I have none so I can't file anything on customers. I open and close on my own all alone. So not only do I feel like trash I have to worry about rape in the little store that only 5 ppl come into a day. no I'm not just one of those girls because i catch men looking a girls all the time. Men in their mid-forties and girls in middle school, boy do i get pissed.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
LOL, yep! That would work as well!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Ohhh, I was just playing around. But if you look at the generation of that era you are speaking of, they were raised in the 50s & 60s by parents with the moral values of those in the 20-40s. So, even men in the 60s-70's liberation movement, weren't aboard completely with the sexual revolution. They only passed on the liberated values to their children who were raised from birth in that generation. It takes a generation or two for morals and social revolutions to be accepted by the majority.

But back to the issue of harrassment, If I happen to catch them once, I would let it slide, but twice a comment would have to be made. I will admit, I have seen several women all over that for some reason I couldnt take my eyes off of. They just had something that drew my attention and wouldnt let go.

Maybe you my girl are one of those types. A simple smile will draw their atttention upwards, and if not, then a slap on the nose should work just fine! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Hmm, the thought that comes to mind about the perverted old men is that the era they were raised, they could NOT, absolutely could NOT, cat call another woman. It just was not proper.

Nowadays, with things being more open and suggestive everywhere, I would think these "dirty old men" are feeling a bit liberated and making up for lost time. Think about it.....even a hint of cleavage to their fragile eyes will get the limpest excited! They had to see women clothed head to toe with gloves on and no ankles showing. We must all just look like a visual smorgasbord to them! How can you not look at something that was hidden for so long.

Imagine us girls in Amish country! Think of all the smelly, bearded, calf-humping old guys here!!! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Thanks clears, I was teasing but also hinting the "all" was perhaps unfair. If we were going to figure 2 generations of birth happening at age 19 Bacchus is old enough to be your grandfather. His wink is pretty darn cute. I do remember being young and being leared at. But I can't say young guys learing at me felt any more comfortable. I am pleased to say, Bacchus is a gentleman to ladies of all agesand if he ever wasn't I'd be the first to tell him off.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Sorry ladywife, to answer your question, no not all. Probably half treat me like i'm human which is super nice. Treat me like a little girl, granddaughter, friend, colleage, or a decent person and I appreciate it so much, I'm actually tearing up. Is it that much to ask not to be treated like just be a peice of meat? You guys probably know this but the way the world works really upsets me. It's weird because i've never been even been molested and I know alot (lot) of ppl, not just girls, have. I couldn't imagine how I'd be i something like that happened to me.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Hmm well it's creepy when someone 40 or older does it because they're twice my age and could be my father. But the really old men that are shriveled and try to wink at me are disgusting. What's the wink for grandpa? But you know it's not really the age it's the point that they make me uncomfortable, like I'm a prostitute on d st, all the while i'm doing everything in my power not to get that attention. I do not have a flirtatious attitude, and it's uncalled for. Maybe when I'm older i'll feel different.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Okay this is ladywife but I must ask: you too cute young chicks, especially Clears who uses the emphatic "all" when you're discussing the old guys.....how old are you talking about? Just want to know when to start watching for these symptoms in Bacchus? <g>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Pen I actually wear baggy band shirts when I'm not at work with jeans. I can't wear baggy shirts at work is what i think i was trying to say. I go shopping and it's such a bitch. I think in the 2 years I've been here I've worn a cleavage shirt 7 times and they've all been spread out because I sometimes forget those horrible days. Those days were my fault. I don't appreciate the looks and the men should notice that I don't take my eyes off of their eyes and have a 'i hate you you fucking bastard but i have to smile' griting my teeth when I talk and when I do am short with them. They come in to make me squirm and waste my time. I don't think it's right. Flirty do the old men in florida say "I'm sure you've already been told this, but your eyes are just stunning". There's about a million variations but the old men always say something about your eyes. Yet you know I just realized or maybe it's just because i turn around they don't look at my ass as much the older men it's just the tits.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
mmkay, I'm a clerk that makes half of her money on commission so it's very important that I'm nice to the customers that come in the store. I do not dress provocatively but the company makes me dress up (ie no jeans, tennies, flip flops... business casual). I don't wear skirts that go above my knees and you can never see tit above my shirt. No this isn't one of those if I don't dress like a slut but i still get whistled at, tell me I must be gorgeous things. This is a 'sir youre old enough to be my grandfather; look at my chest one more time and I'll bop you one' things. But I have to be nice although I'm thinking about the horrible things I can do to these guys with the pen/vacuum in my reach. Once or twice fine, I do it. But talking to my chest and all the while I'm trying to sell the bastard something and he's not even looking at what I'm pointing at. They are a hidden B so I know it's not just me, but does any one else just get livid the way I do. And it's not just the old guys or the short guys it's alot but not all. I wonder what the difference is.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Rude much