Realistically : Swingers Discussion 58698
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkRealistically
TOPIC: Realistically
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jim,

It is my hand jobs that get my "honey do" list done around the house. *WEG*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
One other thought occurred to me that I hope by sharing it might be helpful to someone.

I think everyone is correct that people spend a lot more time doing oral when swinging than at home due to the desire to prolong the playtime. But the "limp dick syndrome" may be somewhat due to that fixation on oral sex, too.

Mrs. Valovers has learned both from personal experience and from talking with other swinger friends that it's VERY common for men to have difficulty maintaining erections the first time or two with a woman that they haven't been with before. No doubt it's the absence of familiarity and comfort.

While she LOVES giving oral to guys, Mrs. Valovers has learned that it's often wise the first time or two with a new partner to spend very LITTLE time giving head. Rather, as soon as he gets an erection she hurries to get him inside her. Rarely will a man will lose his erection once he's inside a woman. More often a semi-firm penis will harden right up when inside a vagina. So with a new partner she doesn't give him TIME to lose his erection.

Also, prolonged oral sex with a new partner can OVER excite him. Newness is often exciting enough, and if she gives him head for too long it increases the chances that he will blow his load shortly after insertion. That's not good either.

Result: She tends to treat men differently the first time or two than she does after they have been together a few times and the guy is more relaxed and comfortable with her. Once that comfort level and familiarity is achieved, much more time can be spent giving head without adverse consequences.

Hope this helps someone.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"I tend to fondle alot. I get alot of compliments on how gentle I am when doing it, along with the compliments of how nice that was. Apparently, alot of people just grab ahold and literally try to jerk it"

You go Carrie! Atta girl! In my 9+ years of swinging, I can count on one hand the number of women who do good "hand work." One of them used to take great pride in the fact that she could get me up over and over again with her hand work, leading to multiple fucks during a single play session. Nobody else could do that. It was her hand technique. She wasn't hotter than anyone else we played with, she just was excellent at distracting me with small talk while very gently caressing me and next thing we knew, there was another erection!

And, yes, a LOT of women apparently think that the way to handle a cock is to jerk on it like trying to milk a cow! That technique will knock my erection down for the count, and it may not come back that night, at least with that same woman.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"I very rarely go down on my hubby. It is something that I really don't like to do."

OK, Carrie, I promise never to tell you "You suck!" ROFL

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Yep, hubby eats my pussy everytime we have sex. Makes me more orgasmic if you get my motor started first.

No, he has not ate pussy everytime we play. You would be surprised how many women here just want to get to the nitty gritty. Really kinda sucks because our playtimes have been pretty short.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
"Could the same thing be said in reverse about pussy eating???" YES "Does your hubby eat you every time you have sex?" NO "Of course playdates always include oral sex...right?" Probably but it shouldn't be a requirement.

I also must add that, similar to simba, I wouldn't want it every time nor have either one of us turned the other down (menstrual included). If I asked for it, he would be happy to oblige and vice versa. There is no deprivation as assumed. We're gropers for most of our foreplay.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
*"Does your hubby eat you every time you have sex? *

No... I generally like getting to the main course and skip the appetizer.... I'm not really that much in to foreplay when it comes to my own desires..... I start out at 150 miles an hour jump the warm up most of the time.

*"Of course playdates always include oral sex...right? *

Usually because it extends the play time and most people want to play as long as possible.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
ahhhh...variety is the spice of life huh???

Canyon Lake CA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
Could the same thing be said in reverse about pussy eating??? Does your hubby eat you every time you have sex? Of course playdates always include oral sex...right? mmmmm interresting

Canyon Lake CA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
Mrs. Valovers and I try to please our partners, whatever that requires, so long as we feel comfortable doing so. Once in a while we discover that in trying to please a lifestyle playmate, we find ourselves doing something we haven't done at home together. When that happens, we talk about it at home and if it sounds like fun we try it together, and if we like it we just incorporate that new "thing" into our own play.

One of the things that surprised us when we started swinging was that even at our ripe old ages at the time, we still had much to learn. And isn't experiencing the novelty of new faces, new bodies, and new "styles" of sex play the major reason for swinging?

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Realistically